Lepide Software Range - Network Management, Server Management

Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corrupt EDB

Corrupt EDB

I am trying to restore a 2003 Exchange offline backup and when I try to mount it, I receive this message "error c104173c The Information Store is Busy". I found that this error appears when a EDB is corrupt. I need to retrieve a few emails from a particular mailbox.The EDB is around 45 GB with 28 mailboxes. Can your product...
    a. Repair such a large EDB?
    b. Find the mailbox I need quickly and move those emails into another folder?

--Kris

Hi Kris,

'error c104173c "The Information Store is Busy"', this error is one among the clear indications that EDB database files is corrupted.

Our product Lepide Exchange Manager can easily repair EDB file regardless being of huge size.
    Plus, instead of recovering the entire database, you can look into the information store and search for the mailboxes/mails/folders you are looking for and restore them to a Live Exchange Server, a new PST or even Export to a MSG/EML
    To make the process more easy, the search results can be restored using a simple drag n drop.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Thanks & Regards
    Piyush
    piyush@lepide.com

I trialed your product after your reply and it was just so easy to work with it. I did not receive a single error. Just so you know, I found you guys from here...http://www.msexchange.org/software/Backup-Recovery/

-Kris

+ Reply to Thread