Wants to monitor the activity 1909 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wants to monitor the activity

Wants to monitor the activity

I am looking for methods or tools to monitor shared folder activity such as file modifications, deletes, access, etc. I would also like to know the user who is responsible for an action on a file. If possible, I'd like to have certain actions (such as delete) emailed to me as well.

I had been in a situation where I want to monitor all my employees who are sharing data from my server. I want to monitor all those people. Please help me out.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for raising this question.Would you be interested in steps or you would be interested in a third party tool for the same.

Well i would be interested for both. It depends if a third party tool is easier other than steps then i would be following that...Please update me on the same for the following.

Hi thanks for the update. You can use Lepide Auditor for file server. This is a best server monitoring tool. This tool would help in solving all of your queries and moreover it would help you in generating the report.

File modifications, Shared folders etc at every level of steps your activity would be monitored by Lepdie Auditor for File Server.

You can download the tool from the given link..

http://www.lepide.com/file-server-audit/

And moreover we had the help manuals over there to help you understand the tool more.

Connect back for anything else you need.

Thanks.

Hi Scott,

How are you? I see that you have downloaded the software and have received the trial license file as well. And please do not hesitate to contact us through this forum for any further assistance.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Harsha; 06-20-2013 at 12:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread