Unable to view reports while using Lepide Auditor for File Server software. 1924 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to view reports while using Lepide Auditor for File Server software.

Unable to view reports while using Lepide Auditor for File Server software.

I downloaded the tool form the website and send the log file but still How soon after installation should I begin to see audit data? I have the agent installed and updated, but see no data in the report view window.

Please do update us to know about the software much better.

Thanks

Palicos

[FONT=arial]Hi Lindsay,[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Please update and follow these steps...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]1. Have you installed the software on a remote system or local system...? If you are accessing the software remotely please use SQL Authentication instead of windows authentication.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]3. Please set all the rule and policy to " Default ".[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]4. Once you are done with all the rule and policy to default then please go to any of the drive and create a new folder, Text Document and rename them and delete them.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]5. Then at the software report console page, refresh the page and at the moment of less than 2 min of times you would be able to see the reports.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Please update us back as per the result.[/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread