License Request Info/Log File Role 1940 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: License Request Info/Log File Role

License Request Info/Log File Role

I have generated the license info file but canít open to view, what kind of info is in that file?

could you specify please as according to the company policy we can not send any such file to you If I can able to know that what type of information in it then I will send you the license info file
    Thanks!!

The log file is needed for the activation of the product as our licensing is based on per machine/computer basis so the log file contains information about the computer's Hard disk serial number and the Hard disk model number and nothing else.

You can see the video of Lepide software from the link below, the video is not showing Lepide Event Log Manager but the log file role is the same for all product of Lepide Software.

Role of log file in Lepide Software products

We do not fetch any other information from the machine other than the two stated info, So please send us the log file so that we can able to provide a 15 days trial activation for the software.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread