How to set an alert in Lepide Event Log Manager? 1945 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to set an alert in Lepide Event Log Manager?

How to set an alert in Lepide Event Log Manager?

How do I set up a warning if I want to track when a user logs on? Through Email

Just follow the below steps to do this

Go to the alerts tab-> Create new alert->give a name and description for this alert -> select the computer/group from where you want to monitor that particular user log on-> Select the event type(for log on select security)->click on add field-> select any one of the four field available for that particular event eg.-If you know the Event id of log on attempt for your windows server put it in field value, you can also select a range of event id by selecting appropriate field operator-> configure the email settings in order to get warning message through email (if not configured earlier)

Hope it help you

Thanks, definitely it helped me to create an alert also one more question

I have saved my mail server configuration settings so for crating alert every time I have to do this or I can use the same settings?

Denis, you need not to do it every time once you save the settings for your mail server you can just use the same settings for further email alerts

+ Reply to Thread