Error-?The affinity mask specified conflicts with the affinity mask I / S specified.? 5363 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error-?The affinity mask specified conflicts with the affinity mask I / S specified.?

Error-?The affinity mask specified conflicts with the affinity mask I / S specified.?

Hi,

I am using your software Lepide Auditor for SQL Server. I have downloaded your product and install it as per your installation procedure. But when I am going to
    start the auditing it shows me an error due to which I am not able to see the audit logs in the software.

Error shows - ?The affinity mask specified conflicts with the affinity mask I / S specified.?

Is there anyone who can help me out and let me know if I am doing anything wrong?

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting your query here. We have some troubleshooting steps which you need to follow to resolve the issue.

1) Open SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
    2) Right click on SQL Server instance and select properties.
    3) Select Processors option and verify the automatically set processor affinity mask for all processors and automatically set I/O affinity mask for all processors check boxes are checked.
    4) Select OK.
    5) Restart SQL Server Service or just right click your SQL Server on management studio and click restart.
    6) Then start auditing.

This will help you in resolving the issue. Please feel free to ask for any other queries if you have.

+ Reply to Thread