Tool Overview and what activities can be performed with the tool 5388 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tool Overview and what activities can be performed with the tool

Tool Overview and what activities can be performed with the tool

Hi There,

I have about 2000 users, I need them to be able to self service reset their passwords, and notify users of password expiration coming soon.

So would like to know about the working of tool before starting the trial.

Thanks

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for posting your query here.

I would like to tell you that the software is capable to handle all your requirements.
    It will allow users to reset passwords, unlock accounts, and notify about password expiration in addition to several other features such as delegation, Captcha and much more.

We request you to install the tool and give it a try. Hope it will definitely meets your requirement. Keep posting here for any assistance.

Thank you!

Thanks for the information. Before going ahead I have some more question.

1. Is it standalone, or is it a webpart for sharepoint? Does it install on windows?
    2. Are the pages customizable with company logos based on different OU's? For example, I have a multi tenant deployment sharing the same AD.
    If user from OU A accesses it, I want them to see a specific layout/logo.

Hello Stephan,

Thanks for your interest in the software. Lepide Active Directory is a web-based software and can be installed on any windows machine that is in network with AD.

As per your second query, you can customize pages with Company's logo. But it will be same for all OU's.

You can also refer to this page for more information: http://www.lepide.com/active-directory-self-service/

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread