Lepide today launched the new and improved version 17.1 of LepideMigrator for Exchange
The following is a list of new additions available in version 17.1:
- Hosted Exchange Server has been added as Source. The solution can now migrate user mailboxes from Hosted Exchange Server to on-premises Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange, and Office 365.
- You can now generate the license request file to migrate mailboxes of Hosted Exchange directly from “Generate License” wizard.
- CSV files can now be used to add the Source Public Folders, and their mapping, to the Target environment. If the user is selecting CSV, then there is no need to select the Public Folders manually.
- LepideMigrator for Exchange now automatically saves the list of Office 365 mailboxes selected in migration job. When creating a new migration job from the same Office 365, the option to load the list of mailboxes from the previously created job appears on the screen. The user can click “Yes” to quickly load the mailboxes. The Permissions cannot be migrated from Hosted Exchange and Office 365 as of now.
- Outlook rules can now be migrated from Hosted Exchange to on-premises Exchange Server, different Hosted Exchange and Office 365. Similarly, our solution can migrate Outlook Rules from Office 365 to on-premises Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange and different Office 365.
We have also made following improvements to functionality.
- Mailbox creation has been improved. During migrations from Office 365 to Exchange Server, new mailboxes can now be created at Target Exchange Server.
- If some messages are moved from any folder to Public Folders in Outlook of Source Exchange, LepideMigrator previously showed them as Drafts in the Target Exchange Server after the migration. Now, these already moved messages are still being displayed as messages in Public Folders.
- LepideMigrator now saves the read/unread status of migrated messages in Target Exchange Server.
- Minor bug fixes.
Release of LepideMigrator for Exchange version 17.0
Lepide today announces the launch of LepideMigrator for Exchange 17.0 with the following new additions:
- Multi-language support for Mailbox Configuration Jobs
- Automatic restart of Mailbox Migration or Mailbox Synchronization Jobs that are stopped due to network issues
- Users can now define how many Public Folders are to be migrated at one time when adding a Public Folder Migration Job. Up to 100 Public Folders can be migrated at once
- While migrating from Source Exchange Server or Office 365 to Office 365, the LegacyExchangeDN attribute of each mailbox is migrated as X500 and a proxy of its previous value is created in Office 365. The user simply has to enable this option when adding the migration job. This helps resolve the SMTP addresses of recipients when sending or replying to emails
The overall architecture of the solution has been improved to offer higher quality and faster Exchange/Office 365 Migrations.
After upgrading to version 17.0, no existing jobs; including Mailbox Migration, Public Folder Migration, GAL Synchronization, Outlook Profile Update, Rule Migration, Folder Permission Migration, Footprint Cleaner and Undo Migration, will continue to work.
If you are already performing a migration or synchronization, please do not upgrade the solution directly. You can either install the new version on a different computer or stop all jobs, upgrade the solution, and then recreate the migration jobs.
Release of LepideMigrator for Exchange version 16.2
Lepide today announced the launch of LepideMigrator for Exchange version 16.2 with some new features and enhancements, including:
- Users will be able to migrate Public Folder permissions and properties from on-premises Exchange Servers to Office 365
- Whilst specifying a User name for Exchange Migrations, admins can now also provide the name of the User of any Exchange Server in the domain
- The solution will now assign the owner rights for Public Folder Migrations
- Domain-based licensing means users will now be able to generate licenses for the entire domain at once.
- Data migration and synchronization is faster than ever before
- The solution displays the total size of mailboxes and Public Folders you wish to migrate and estimates the time it will take
- Users will now be able to generate session wise reports for the migration
Lepide Software has released v16.1 of LepideMigrator for Exchange.
The new version has the following features:
- Migrate on-premise Exchange Servers’ and Office 365’s mailboxes to a hosted Exchange environment.
- Migrate folder permissions from the source Exchange Server to the destination Exchange Server. by mapping User Name, User SID, or from mapping from a CSV file
- Migrate on premise Exchange Server limits and permissions to Office 365.
LepideMigrator for Exchange 16.0 released
The following new features and enhancements have been made.
- In the Profile manager job, you can now provide Exchange proxy settings manually in case the default setting is not required.
- For creating a migration and pre-migration analysis job, you can use an existing Outlook profile to save time.
- Easy and fast source mailbox selection and source-target mailbox mapping using pre-configured CSV file.
- Migration process has been made faster to improve overall software performance.
- When migrating from Office 365, you can use a validate button to confirm the given user and select the relevant Exchange Server in case there is more than one Exchange.
- Source and target mailboxes will now be mapped on the basis of following attributes: SAM, MAIL and UID. If the mailboxes cannot be mapped on the basis of these attributes you can do it manually.
LepideMigrator for Exchange 15.5 released
The following feature enhancements have been done in the new version
- At the time of creating a mailbox migration job, when selecting mailboxes, to facilitate OU wise selection, they will be shown in OUs in a tree like structure just as they are shown in domain controllers.
- When creating a mailbox migration job, at the time of adding mailboxes in source, users will get an option to use the last saved list of mailboxes to save the time that goes into fresh enumeration.
- When creating a Public Folder migration job, at the time of selection, folders are displayed in a tree like structure just as they are shown in Exchange Server.
- In Public Folder migration job, at the time of adding Public Folders in source, there is an option to use last saved list of Public Folders to save enumeration time.
- You are now able to reply to old emails after migration to new environment, legacyExchangeDN value can be set to X500.
- When migrating Public Folders, if any folders are not found in target, they will be automatically created in the same hierarchy as they are in the source Exchange Server.
LepideMigrator for Exchange 15.4 released
In the new version you will find these additional features and enhancements:-
- Option to create new mailboxes in Office 365 right from the application‘s console while migrating
- Multi language support to facilitate migration of English mailboxes to other languages and vice versa
- Option to migrate from Office 365 to Office 365 and Exchange Server
- Improved application GUI providing enhanced user experience
LepideMigrator for Exchange 15.3 launched
The new version comes with the following feature additions, enhancements and bug fixes:-
- Totally new GUI for richer user experience.
- Ability to perform Public Folder migration from on premise Exchange to Office 365.
- Ability to Perform Public Folder Admin Rights Migration.
- Innovative new Pre-Migration analysis feature enabling users to analyze the migration duration and other migration related tasks before performing the actual migration.
- Reports now saved on all migration sessions and not just last one.
- Preserve complete rollback history for Mailbox Configuration and not just last history
- New Profile update options including convert to offline, online or preserve existing profile mode.
- Other improvements and minor bug fixes for even better performance.