Free Lepide Last Logon Reporter Tool
Lepide Last Logon Reporter
Knowing the last logon time of Users in the domain is important for administrators for a number of reasons. Lepide Last Logon Reporter provides accurate last logon time of all the users in the domain with just a few clicks. Software is very easy to install and provides the required information about all the users in the Domain Controller in a list.
- This information is important for Compliance and Security purpose.
- It helps to filter out User accounts that rarely logon to the domain.
- Helps to find out the User accounts that have never log on to the domain.
Working of the tool is very simple. It takes just a few steps to discover this information from domain controllers.
- Install Lepide Last Logon Reporter on any system in the domain.
- Specify Domain Name/IP of the Domain Controller, User Login Name and Password. You need to provide administrator's credentials to view information of all users in the domain.
- Click Generate Reports button.
List of all the Users with last logon time is displayed in the report.
- Offers information in three columns - User Name, Common Name and Last Logon Time.
- Allows saving the report in CSV and HTML format.
- You can sort the records in ascending or descending order on the basis of any column.
- Filter records on the basis of User Name, Common Name and Last Logon Time. Type just a few characters in the first cell of the columns and only matching records will be displayed below.
- Simply click on cross button to remove the filters from column.
Terry Sanders [Pro2Serve USA]