- Restore EDB FilesRecover data from corrupt offline EDB files and extract single or multiple mailboxes from it to Live Exchange, PST, EML, MSG, HTML, RTF, Text file or Office 365. Read more...
- Granular Restoration from EDB (priv and pub folders) Restore entire mailbox(es), or individual items from the backup, completely eliminating the need of brick-level backups. Read more...
- Email SearchSearch messages based on multiple criteria such as Subject, Message Body, From, To etc. across multiple sources such as offline EDB, PST, OST and Live Exchange server and restore searched items to Live Exchange Mailboxes, PST, EML, MSG, HTML, RTF or Text file. Read more...
- Exchange MigrationSimple process for migrating mailboxes from offline EDB, Live Exchange public folder or a Live Exchange Server to another Live Exchange Server, public folder or Office 365 mailboxes. Read more...
- Restore OST Restore complete OST files or a part of it to a Live Exchange Server or convert them to a PST (new or existing). Read more...
- Convert EDB to PST Extract and convert required or all mailboxes from corrupt or backup EDB to a new or existing PST files. Lepide Exchange Manager also provides the facility of message level migration and saves required messages and other mailbox items of an EDB to Outlook PST. Read more...
- Supports Office 365Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager supports Office 365 and provides the facility to migrate mailboxes from Live Exchange server and Offline EDB files to Office 365. Software also provides the facility to copy data from OST and PST to single or multiple Office 365 mailboxes.
- Extract BackupLepide Exchange Recovery Manager can extract EDBs from Exchange Backup Files. It enables you to extract online and offline Exchange backups from backups generated by NTBackup, Symantec, VERITAS, HP Backup (both incremental and differential backup) and CA ARCserve backup. Load the extracted EDB into the software and restore selected/all items from the Exchange database. Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager provides the facility to extract complete backup or extract only required portion.
- Dealing with Mailboxes/PST files of all LanguagesLERM allows the usage of templates to generate the output. The users can create and manage the templates to recover or transfer the mailboxes and PST files of any language. It means that the software can accept the Mailbox, EDB or PST of any language and generate online Mailbox or PST in the same language.
- Instant Connection with ExchangeLERM can connect to Exchange Server either directly or through an existing Outlook profile. The former asks for details like IP Address and login credentials, whereas the latter establishes the connection instantly without any user input. Through Outlook, the software quickly reinstates the connection with Exchange Server each time it is restarted.
- Exclude DuplicatesLepide Exchange Recovery Manager lets users exclude duplicate items while transferring the contents of offline EDB files to any destination. This feature will help to speed up the process of migrating, exporting, or copying the messages.
- Extract AttachmentsLepide Exchange Recovery Manager allows the users extracting the attachments from all messages of any source such as an offline EDB file, OST file, PST file, and Exchange Mailbox. The extracted attachments can be stored in the hierarchical or non-hierarchical order in a common folder on the disk.
- Operation LogsThe software now comes with an inbuilt log viewer named “Operation Logs”. It allows the users viewing the logs for migrating the messages, folders, and mailboxes. These logs will certainly help to know the details of migration processes and to identify an issue, if any.
Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager eliminates the need to maintain any recovery server for Exchange recovery, as it makes it possible to extract and restore only required items from the available backup. This software also restores selected mailboxes without the requirement of a brick level backup; these selected mailboxes can also be verified using various mailbox reports.
In fact, this proves to be the simplest and cost effective solution for multiple recovery needs than to maintain recovery server or brick level backup.
Evaluate before Purchase
The trial version of Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager recovers data from a corrupt offline EDB file and displays recovered items in source pane. However, there are some limitations on further functionalities:
- The trial version will perform all the migration/data transfer tasks like Mailbox Export to PST files, but will transfer only 2 email items per folder/per session.
- Search and Restore will show the search results but saving searched items is restricted in trial.
- Extract backup will show the extracted EDB files but the same will not be saved. If you can see the extracted file, it means the program will allow you to save the same in full version.