Event Log Management - Archiving, Monitoring & Reporting on Event Logs
Centralized Event Log Management
Event Logs are the vital source of information required to keep organizations protected from security threats, damages and legal grievance. Crucial Information contained in event logs can be best utilized in favor of the organization only when they are properly managed. Native event log management tools are just not enough to stay up to the mark, there is a need for comprehensive event log management solution due to these limitations:
Lepide Event Log Manager provides a simplified and all inclusive platform to centrally archive, consolidate and monitor network-wide Windows and W3C event logs in order to sustain compliance, identify and alert for critical events that presage possible security and system health issues.
- Long term event archiving.
- Comprehensive reports for regulatory compliance.
- Instant identification of critical events through real time alerts.
- Capability to archive, monitor, browse and generate reports on network-wide event logs from single platform.
- Get forewarning for hardware failure through analyzing event pattern for entire network.
- Get an edge above native event viewers; Not just view events but mange them to attain varied advantages.
Lepide Event Log Manager is available as freeware and enterprise edition. Freeware edition is the feature limited version of the product which can be used for unlimited period without the need of paying for it. Enterprise edition of Lepide Event Log Manager is fully featured version of the product. A trial license can be obtained for the enterprise edition by getting in touch with our sales team