Exchange Server Reporter
Lepide Exchange Reporter
Microsoft Exchange Server act as an enabler of the communication for all the organizations opting for an enterprise email system and running MS Active Directory technology. Quite naturally, they also store a vast amount of business-critical data that gets transacted through emails. Administrators need to be in full control of all aspects of the Exchange Server to ensure its security, availability, email usage management, compliance, and optimum performance.
This calls for comprehensive reporting of Exchange Servers in a way that presents precise and actionable information that is easy to acquire and interpret. This requirement is hard to meet using native reporting tool such as Message Tracking Tool in the Exchange Management Console and PowerShell scripts.
Lepide Exchange Reporter (LER) is a comprehensive Exchange Server reporting tool that tracks, analyzes and reports on multiple servers. It automates scanning of log files and Information Stores to present easy-to-interpret and actionable information that offers complete insight into organization-wide email system usage and infrastructure. Software generates over 80+ reports on Email flow, Mailbox folders and OWA that elaborate upon all facets of Email usage.
- Software provides a handle on Message Tracking Logs, IIS Logs and Exchange Transaction Logs to create efficiency in avoiding security threats
- Monitor organizational Email flow to prevent spamming and develop an appropriate content filtering policy for Exchange servers
- Stay compliant with the help of LER reports designed specifically keeping external regulations in mind Read More…
- Get a top-view of server traffic with ‘Traffic per Domain’ and ‘Traffic Comparison by Type’ reports providing information on emails sent and received per Domain within and outside organization
- Plan storage capacity with Information Store, Mailbox, and Public Folder size and growth reports – a point more relevant now as Single Instance Storage (SIS) has been disposed off since Exchange 2010 Read More…
Mailbox Folder Reports: These reports depict size and growth of Mailboxes, their folders, and email attachments - giving valuable insights that help in regulating mailbox size and improves storage space utilization Read more...
Intuitive Dashboard: It presents the key statistics of the Exchange server in graphical format so that you can perceive its actual state at a glance.
Schedule Reports: Schedule generating and emailing reports to the specified recipients
Export reports: Reports are laid out in tabular and graphical formats which make them easy to interpret; you can export them in HTML, CSV, PDF and DOC format for offline access and portability.
Software is available for a free evaluation of 30 days. Free trial version is fully functional but scans log of last 30 days only. Download the free version now to get hands-on experience of software.