Senior SQL Developer
Development | NOIDA | India | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Data Security Platform, LepideAuditor. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today.
We are looking for a Senior SQL Developer to work alongside our growing team of product developers. The SQL Developer will be responsible for database optimization both structurally and from a performance perspective. The SQL Developer will be responsible for (but not limited to) capacity planning, Query optimization, optimum query creation, database design, security, in-depth knowledge of query performance monitoring tools.
- To design the database to furnish requirements and to ensure scalability.
- To be associated closely with the development and testing team.
- To analyze the existing database structure and identify areas of improvement.
- To analyze existing queries and identify scope for improvement.
- To ensure that the database used by the product offers the highest reliability and performance.
- To be pro-active and take initiative to take on new responsibility.
- To ensure that standards are maintained across the database code, with respect to - readability, reliability and performance.
- Query optimization, optimum query creation.
- In-depth knowledge of query performance monitoring tools.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in MS SQL Server, DB Design and performance optimization.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Should have thorough knowledge of database designing and optimization.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- Must be able to work under pressure and towards deadlines.