Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
We collect PII (IP addresses, name, email address, phone number, company name, country and a few other key details) when you enter your information into one of our forms (free trial, quote, demo, risk analysis, newsletter subscription, partner registration, support ticket and others). The information is stored in the following third-party applications, Salesforce, Pardot, LeadSquared, Convertflow, GoToWebinar and Zendesk. Please see below for the links to the privacy policies of those applications:
We may also collect PII from third parties, including LinkedIn and Zoominfo, for account-based marketing purposes. In these cases, we process information based on legitimate interest, performing a full legitimate interest assessment. Links to the relevant privacy policies can be found below:
Lepide will process your Personal Information for a variety of reasons, all compliant with relevant data protection laws. These reasons include:
- Fulfilment of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation: It will be necessary for us to process personal information for the duration of a contract, such as a purchase agreement, or for us to comply with any relevant regulations or legalities.
- Consent: We process personal information in order to provide our services. We ask for your consent to do this at the point in which you interact with one of our web forms. Consent can be withdrawn at any point.
- Legitimate Interest: We will process personal information where we believe there is a legitimate interest and that such processing will not prejudice your interests, rights and freedoms. A full legitimate interest assessment is carried out, and is available upon request.
We use your details to provide you with the most relevant information, services and support during the sales, services and marketing process. We may use the information in our sales process to contact you by phone or email, or for other marketing process. You are able to opt out of receiving marketing and sales communications at any time.
At Lepide, we may share your details with our trusted channel partners with whom we work closely during our sales process. All of our channel partners operate under strict Non-Disclosure Agreements to ensure no sharing of the personal information of Lepide’s prospects or customers. The information we share with our channel partners include name, email address, phone number, company name, state, country and other key information related to our sales process.
While transferring details to our channel partners, we endeavor to take all the necessary steps to ensure that our partners handle and store your data in responsible ways, in accordance with compliance regulations.
By submitting any information on the Lepide website, you consent to us or our partner to using or sharing your information.
You have the right to obtain, amend or delete your information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Data Privacy Officer will review your request and respond to your query within 30 days.
A cookie is a small text file stored in your device web browser when you visit our website lepide.com. Most of the pages of lepide.com have the elements and scripts may store first and third-party cookies in your device web browser.
Cookies help us to enhance website user experience and serve you relevant advertisements. Through cookies, we track the activities of our website visitors with the help of third-party tracking applications. Below is the list of the third-party applications we are using and links to their respective data privacy policies:
- Salesforce - https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
- HubSpot - https://legal.hubspot.com/cookie-policy
- Pardot - https://www.pardot.com/legal/
- Google Analytics - https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
- Leadsquared - https://www.leadsquared.com/privacy-policy/
- ConvertFlow - https://www.convertflow.com/terms-and-policies
- Leadforensics - https://www.leadforensics.com/privacy-and-cookies/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Improvely - https://www.improvely.com/privacy
- Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-in/resources/policies/microsoft-bing-ads-privacy-policy
- Google Adwords - https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Spiceworks - https://www.spiceworks.com/privacy/
- DoubleClick - https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Hotjar - https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
- Seamless - https://www.seamless.ai/policies
Most web browsers accept cookies by default, you may control or restrict cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. For more information about cookies and how to remove or control cookies, visit https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/