SQL Server Auditing Software
Lepide SQL Server Auditor provides you with a simple means of seeing who, what, where and when changes are made to your SQL servers and automatically sends you real-time or threshold-based alerts and detailed reports when needed. It even helps you keep track of the overall health of your SQL Servers.
Audit configuration changes, permission changes and get the answers to the who, what, when and where audit questions.
Monitor changes being made to your database content and objects through detailed, pre-defined reports.
Decrease the time it takes for you to spot and react to potentially damaging changes in your SQL Server.
Pre-defined reports for common security and compliance concerns, including PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, SOX and more.
Overcome the limitations of native SQL Server auditing and get the information you need quickly and easily.
Find out what permissions have been changed, who made the change, from where and when the change was made.
How Lepide Helps Audit SQL Server Changes
Lepide's SQL Server auditing solution tracks all changes made to SQL Server configurations, permissions, users, logins and more. You can also keep a close eye on the health of your SQL Server using Lepide Data Security Platform.
- Monitor SQL Server with an Intuitive Dashboard Lepide SQL Server Auditor provides you with a complete overview of all configuration and permission changes being made to your SQL Server environment through an easy-to-use, graphical user interface. At a glance, you will be able to see all configuration and permission modifications made to SQL Server, the total number of changes per administrator and the total number of changes per source. It even displays those changes over time to make it easier to spot change/event anomalies.
- Easily Meet Compliance Demands Our predefined comprehensive audit reports help you meet the requirements of regulatory compliance such as FISMA, GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, PCI and GDPR. You can schedule these reports to be sent to multiple recipients periodically via email or by saving at a shared location. These reports can also be delegated to users for viewing on a secured Web Console. Read more
- Granular Audit Reports for SQL Server Changes Over the years, we’ve listened carefully to our customers and have created a library of the most common requirements surrounding SQL server auditing which now forms the basis of our report library. These include reports to show login changes, top users, active databases, changes to objects, changes to tables, replication, roles and jobs to name but a few. As with all of our reports – our whole approach is to show you a single log, for a single change, detailing the who, what, when and where from information. These reports can be saved in PDF, CSV or MHT formats on the disk and scheduled to be delivered in these formats through email or by saving at a shared location. You can also delegate access to view these reports to users on a web-based secured console.
- Real Time Alerts for Critical SQL Server Changes As you know, if you’re reacting to a configuration or permission change that has occurred a while ago, it’s likely you’re already too late to prevent the damage done. In order to truly take advantage from proactive and continuous SQL Server auditing, you need to get real-time or threshold-based updates of these changes as they are taking place. These alerts can delivered as updates to the console, as emails and to the Lepide Mobile App as push-notifications. You can execute your own custom script (to perform any task, such as disabling a user account) upon detecting a critical event, to proactively secure your SQL environment.
What We Audit in SQL Server
- In-Depth Auditing of SQL Configuration Changes With Lepide SQL Server Auditor implemented in your organization, all aspects of SQL server can be audited with ease. All changes made to the configuration of SQL users, permissions, logins, triggers, databases, and other SQL elements are audited. The raw logs are aggregated into the meaningful audit data, saved long-term in a SQL Server database, and displayed in predefined audit reports. You can customize these reports to create a long audit-trail to understand how a change was made and to track a specific critical change.
- Audit SQL Server Permission ChangesProtecting critical assets from being compromised is a major priority for most organizations. Lepide SQL Server Auditor lets you track changes made in the permissions of users and their server roles. It sends real-time alerts (with advanced filters and threshold limits) for every change made in SQL Server permissions. Automatically runs user-created scripts to maintain an appropriate incident response strategy.
- Track All SQL User ModificationsUser account changes in the SQL Server could affect the normal functioning of an organization or even bring everything to a complete halt. Lepide SQL Server Auditor offers a dedicated set of consolidated reports from which you can get granular details of changes such as user created, deleted or modified. You can quickly determine what changes were made, who made the changes and when they were made. The real-time alerts keep you notified on critical user changes through email or push-notifications sent to the Lepide Mobile App.
- Detect Changes Made to SQL Logins Logins are created in SQL Server to allow local or Active Directory users to access SQL Server. Mostly, permissions are assigned to these logins, meaning that regular and proactive auditing is crucial to maintaining IT security. Lepide SQL Server Auditor audits every change made in the logins and keeps administrators updated with real-time alerts.
- Monitor the Health of Your SQL Server Our HealthCheck feature is an inbuilt feature in the Lepide SQL Server Change Auditing solution that provides you with a simple and powerful means of keeping track of important elements of your SQL continuity and health. It provides continuous monitoring and real time alerting to help you keep track of services, CPU usage, connections, error rates, usage and much more. Read more
- Secure SQL Server Audit Delegation While you may want specific users to see certain SQL audit reports it’s quite likely you won’t want everyone to have full access to the console. We offer a secure web-based console in which IT teams can grant specific users with access to only the selected reports.
Key Features of the
Lepide SQL Server Auditing Software
Spot changes on the go and implement automated threat response all from our mobile app.
Get a bird’s eye view of all the critical changes taking to place to your SQL Server environment.
Hundreds of pre-defined security and compliance reports to simplify and speed up your SQL auditing.
Alerts for critical changes being made to your SQL Server are delivered in real time.
Get value from your SIEM deployments by forwarding Lepide events to your SIEM.
Classify your sensitive data and report on security states and changes being made for easier compliance.
Our Success Stories
Western Connecticut Health Network
Lepide is straightforward to use and effective right off the bat. Plus, the level of patience, attentiveness and technical knowhow is far beyond most support and sales teams I’ve seen before.Drayke Jackson Security Engineer
Edinburgh Napier University
We chose Lepide as they were able to offer us threat detection and response, and a way of separating out reporting duties to a web console – all from one platform.Kevin Gallagher Senior Systems Administrator
Lepide is a perfect fit for our IT Security and Compliance requirements. It helps us cut out a lot of wasted time and money and now we know we can be compliant with industry standards.Agnel Dsilva Information Technology Administrator