Senior Technical Support Engineer
Support | NOIDA | India | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Data Security Platform, LepideAuditor. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today.
We are looking for an experienced, Technical Support/Presales engineer to join our fast-growing global business. They must be an excellent communicator and ensure they can easily build rapport with clients and work well under pressure. We expect the right candidate to be well educated and have specific experience in a senior IT support role. Ideally, they will have experience of auditing, monitoring or security technologies within a windows environment. Above all they must be eager to learn, be highly organized and be able to manage their time effectively in a fast paced, fast growing company.
- Solve and manage escalated customer issues.
- Work closely with Team Lead to meet SLA and customer requirements.
- Motivate and guide the team members and help them grow.
- Creation of technical documents and articles for team and customer use.
- Delivering technical demonstrations to the customers across the globe.
- Ensuring that the customer expectations are met within the committed timeframes.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- B. Tech or MCA in relevant area.
- 3+ years software customer service and support experience required.
- 3+ years of using or performing administration of Microsoft Windows Server Platform preferred including Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Office 365 and Cloud platforms.
- Microsoft Certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal English communication, written and presentation skills required.
- Experience of delivering product presentations to clients in a pre-sales context.
- Experience in having worked in a high risk / secure environment preferable.
- Must have experience of working directly with end user clients >500 employees.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated, “can do” attitude, can work under pressure.
- Experience with SIEM / Auditing / Compliance related technologies.
- Understanding of IT and the business needs of technology.
- Any experience having worked in a sales role would be useful.
- Any customer service experience would be useful.