Lepide has Released updated version of Lepide Event Log Manager 1842 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lepide has Released updated version of Lepide Event Log Manager

Lepide has Released updated version of Lepide Event Log Manager

We are pleased to announce that Lepide Event Log Manager version 12.10.01 with enhanced features and functionalities has been launched. It has many embedded new features which will make the work of Administrator simpler and easier.

Some Special Features of Lepide Event Log Manager version 12.10.01

1. Advanced filters for event log archiving and browsing
    2. Custom and scheduled report generation
    3. Compliance report for FISMA compliance

You can download Lepide Event Log Manager version 12.10.01 [COLOR="#FF0000"]click here[/COLOR]

In case of any concern you are free to ask , we would be glad to be of assistance

Thanks

Lepide Team
    Last edited by Pankaj; 10-30-2012 at 06:45 AM.

What exactly does the event log does i.e like at my company i want to read logs of ADLDS instance and moreover i want to get weekdays report of W3C log file of all the employees connected with in the sever.
    Last edited by Anil; 11-01-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Hi Lindsay,

Lepide Event Log Manager is a solution which provides comprehensive yet simplified reporting functionalities to generate reports on Windows events, W3C events and industry Compliance standards (HIPPA, GLBA, PCI, FISMA and SOX) for entire network, specific group of computers or a single computer.
    Lepide Event Log Manager do monitor W3C events ,you can generate W3C event according to your convenience like last few hour to a year back with in a network or server also

There is option available from where u can generate reports of last week as well

If u want to know more about the product [COLOR="#FF0000"]click here[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Anil; 11-01-2012 at 12:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread