Computer are going disappeared and can not be register again 1944 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Computer are going disappeared and can not be register again

Computer are going disappeared and can not be register again

SQL server accepts the connection to the database and everything seams to be working but the computers I register does not show if I close and open the application. I am not able to register again them because they have already been registered.
    What could be the issue behind this ?

It seems SQL Server lost connectivity with the program and so the database may have got corrupted,

Please create a completely new database in the Settings tab of the software and then add computers in it.
    Last edited by Pankaj; 07-09-2014 at 11:35 AM.

I have exactly the same problem on two separate virtual machines:
    Windows Server 2012 R2 with SQL Server 2012
    Windows Server 2008 R2 with SQL Server 2008 R2

The databases are not corrupted and the group/computer records are existing. For some reason ELM can't read them. Re-creating the database didn't help. Neither did switching from Windows to SQL authentication.

- Windows Server 2012 R2 with SQL Server 2012
    - Windows Server 2008 R2 with SQL Server 2008 R2

The databases are not corrupted and the group/computer records are existing. For some reason ELM can't read them. Re-creating the database didn't help. Neither did switching from Windows to SQL authentication.

Groups and computers missing

Windows Server 2012 R2 with SQL Server 2012
    Windows Server 2008 R2 with SQL Server 2008 R2

Problem solved. This behavior occurs if the database is created in SQL Management Studio and then connected to from ELM/Settings.

If the database is created directly from ELM/Settings a "Default" group is created and is not lost after program restart.

Problem solved

This behavior occurs if the database is created in SQL Management Studio and then connected to from ELM/Settings.

If the database is created directly from ELM/Settings a "Default" group is created and is not lost after program restart.

+ Reply to Thread