Monitoring Windows & W3C Event Logs
Lepide Event Log Manager allows you to monitor all or selected systems and servers in the network so that required action can be taken on time to prevent security breach by generating real time alerts on occurrence of any critical event in the network. With Lepide Event Log Manager you can create a customized alert where there is provision to specify particular event for a particular computer that requires instant attention.
Working with native event log management system restricts you from having such feature of event log monitoring that can lead to a number of issues
- There could be a significant delay in detecting critical events during which situation may get more aggravated.
- Even if you have a strong security system in place to ward off external threats, potential of an internal security breach makes it essential to monitor certain user's actions.
- Absence of an automated Alert generation mechanism may lead to Compliance failure.
- It's a time consuming and complex tasks to visit each system and monitor its health to maintain system performance.
Lepide Event Log Manager allows you to monitor system health, stay Compliant and create a secure network environment by eliminating risks and threats.
It offers a number of benefits to IT Admins such as
- Administrators can set custom alerts in which they can specify particular criteria that should draw their attention to a particular Windows event. It will not only reduce detection time of critical events but will also help Admins to be more productive and proactive in their work.
- Proactive detection of critical events reduces downtime and improve server performance by troubleshooting server issues on time.
- Custom Alert creation process allows you to select particular logs for which you want to generate the report, specify alert message and indicate concerned recipient who gets the alert.
- You can create multiple alerts for the same computer(s) depending on the events you want to monitor.
- Event log monitoring for a group of servers that might be running a particular process and need to support a particular audit. Specify names of system that you want monitor for generating alerts.
- Create alerts for Windows event that may lead to Compliance failure.
- Save time and effort which otherwise would be consumed in analyzing bulky log files.
Microsoft MVP - SQL Server
"Lepide company, relatively unknown in our local market, is offering a very solid solution for centralized event log management. It is definitely the software that needs."
"Lepide Event Log Manager (LELM) collects network-wide events and presents them in an easy way to make log comprehension and compliance settlement simpler."