Event Logs & Compliance Reporting
Lepide Event Log Manager offers comprehensive event log reporting features that cover all aspects of Windows and W3C events reporting.
Predefined and custom Windows Event Log Reports
- Generate 85+ predefined reports
- Generate reports for the selected computers or Group of computers
- Generate reports as per requirement; specify the time range of reports to work with only the required events log data
- Offers a wide range of criteria to customize your reports such as Event Id, Event Type, Event Category and Event Source to swiftly find required events from bulky log files
- Analyze event logs of a specific group of computer for a specific log category
W3C Events Reports
- Allows you to view Windows and W3C events log of a machine through same interface.
- Specify date range to filter W3C events log as per requirement.
- Save W3C events log report in printable format.
- Automatic generation and delivery of email right in your mailbox saves considerable time and effort.
- Schedule report for automatic delivery to multiple stakeholders including those who have no access to the Lepide Event Log Manager application.
- Specify particular events, computers and time frame based on which reports will be generated. This helps you to create lean reports from huge volume of events log data.
- Receive reports after office hours or in weekends without logging to the application.
- Set hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or for just one time schedule as per requirement.
- Save copies of scheduled report on local machine as backup.
Microsoft MVP - SQL Server
"Lepide company, relatively unknown in our local market, is offering a very solid solution for centralized event log management. It is definitely the software that needs."
"Lepide Event Log Manager (LELM) collects network-wide events and presents them in an easy way to make log comprehension and compliance settlement simpler."