Active Directory Reports Generation and Email Notification
User Action and Status Reports
LADSS provides an extensive reporting platform which gives vivid details about every action performed with the software, user status in AD and enrollment status. Every report features a search section which allows looking for specific details. Reports can be exported in CSV, PDF and HTML formats and saved at preferred location. The reports generated by LADSS can be broadly divided into following categories:
- General Reports
- Audit Reports
- Enrollment Reports
General reports provide the administrator with information such as, how many users' accounts are locked out in the selected domain, passwords of how many users' are expired in the selected domain, and so on. To generate General Reports, you first need to select the domain for which you want to generate the report. Reports so generated under the General Reports section are listed below:
- Locked Out Users: It provides details regarding those users whose account has got locked
- Soon-to-Expire Password Users: Details about those users whose account is likely to expire in coming days. The number of days for which details are required can be specified.
- Password Expired Users: It provides details regarding those users whose password has already expired.
Even though LADSS allows end-users to perform self-password reset, self-account unlock, and self-information update; keeping an eye on who has performed which operation using it is must for the administrator. The administrator must have updated information on the operations performed by various end-users using LADSS; therefore, Audit Reports are added in the software. Audit Reports in LADSS include:
- Reset Password Audit Report: Provides list of the users' who have reset their password within the specified time.
- Self Update Audit Report: Provides a list of the users who have updated their information in Windows Active Directory within the specified time.
- Unlock Account Audit Report: Enlists the users' who have unlocked their locked out accounts within the time specified by the administrator while generating this report.
- Change Password Audit Report: Provides a list of the users who have changed their password within the specified time.
Enrollment reports provide data regarding those users who are enrolled with the software and those who are not. The domain and OU’s for which report is to be generated needs to be selected. Following reports are listed under this section.
- Enrolled Users: It provides the list of those users who are enrolled with LADSS. Users who have been deleted from AD are listed are specifically. Such user SAMAccount Name is displayed with an additional text ‘Deleted from AD’ for easier identification. Also, users enrolled with LADSS can be deleted from here.
- Un-Enrolled Users: It provides the list of those users who are not enrolled with LADSS.