NetApp Filer Auditing
Lepide NetApp Filer Auditor, provides a detailed auditing platform for your NetApp Filers and storage management systems. This solution offers a simple yet comprehensive way to keep of file and folder level access in exactly the same way as you would do in a Windows File Server. It provides a central management console in which you can audit CIFS, shares and File auditing protocols. Through our utilization of the Fpolicy framework, we’re able to consistently and continuously capture events to help you audit and monitor file and folder activity.
How We Help to Audit NetApp Filer Changes
Lepide NetApp Filer Auditor provides you better visibility into both 7-Mode and Cluster Mode NetApp changes with the help of pre-defined set of audit reports. Its real time alerting feature allows you to detect any suspicious changes as and when they happen.
- Intuitive Dashboard We have designed a graphical user interface that is both easy-to-use and powerful enough to give you complete visibility over the changes taking place in your NetApp Filer. It truly has never been easier to audit NetApp Filer changes than by having all these details in one place; including changes per administrator, changes by source and changes to trends. We’ve also made sure that you can track the health of your NetApp Filer to help you ensure that your systems are always running smoothly. We provide you with a LiveFeed that delivers change alerts in real time to your inbox or to the Lepide Mobile App.
- Granular ReportsOur NetApp auditor provides you with the easiest means of tracking file and folder level changes as they happen. Lepide NetApp Filer Auditor does the hard work for you and generates a single log for a single change that draws attention to the “who, what, where and when” auditing questions. It shows you all attempts of file or folder creation, deletion or modification, including permission level changes. It offers information on the time, drive, directory, file name, process and events surrounding the change. If you really can’t find the report, you need – simply build your own custom report and save it for future use. These reports are delivered automatically on a schedule in CSV, PDF or MHT format, either by email or by saving on a shared location. Access to these reports can also be delegated to users via a secure web-based portal.
- Real Time AlertingWhen it comes to auditing files and folders stored in NetApp, we think it’s important to be proactive. We’re one of the very few vendors providing a solution that gives you real time alerts on file change events. To us, to simply have a report without the instant notification is just not a risk worth taking. We think if you’re dealing with data and unwanted changes are taking place then you need to know immediately – not weeks down the line. That’s why we provide both real-time and threshold alerts either in the console itself as LiveFeed updates, direct to your inbox or as notifications to Lepide Mobile App. Surely this is better than waiting until after a breach to retrospectively identify the culprit?
- Mobile AppWe’ve developed a powerful mobile app that you can download absolutely free of charge. This mobile app is available for any Android or Apple iOS enables device and helps you keep track of NetApp Filer changes as push-notifications whilst you’re on the go. Read More
- Audit Both 7-Mode and Cluster Mode ConfigurationsOur award-winning solution audits both 7-Mode and Cluster Mode Configurations. It does not matter in which SVM or pair your data is stored, Lepide NetApp Filer Auditor continuously monitors both user accesses and any changes made. With over 15 predefined reports, Our NetApp Filer Auditor lets administrators track all user activities on NetApp Filer and audit all changes made to files, folders and their permissions. You can apply real-time or threshold alerts on any of these reports.
- Make Compliance Reporting EasierIn Addition to NetApp Server auditing for security purposes or IT operations, a common requirement for our customers is to be able to prove to auditors that adequate steps are being taken to ensure data is being stored, processed and handled responsibly. This solution provides a wide range of reports that will help with a number of compliance standards such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, GDPR and more.
- Give Context to Changes MadeTo effectively audit and monitor we think you need to know some context. In particular, we think you need to know the value of the change before the event. We believe that providing you with this information makes it much easier for you to diagnose and fix issues more effectively.
Key Features of the
Lepide NetApp Filer Auditing Software
Spot changes on the go and implement automated threat response all from our mobile app.
Get a bird’s eye view of all the critical changes taking to place to your NetApp Filer environment.
Hundreds of pre-defined security and compliance reports to simplify and speed up your NetApp Filer auditing.
Alerts for critical changes being made to your NetApp Filer are delivered in real time.
Get value from your SIEM deployments by forwarding Lepide events to your SIEM.
Classify your sensitive data and report on security states and changes being made for easier compliance.
Our Success Stories
Western Connecticut Health Network
Lepide is straightforward to use and effective right off the bat. Plus, the level of patience, attentiveness and technical knowhow is far beyond most support and sales teams I’ve seen before.Drayke Jackson Security Engineer
Edinburgh Napier University
We chose Lepide as they were able to offer us threat detection and response, and a way of separating out reporting duties to a web console – all from one platform.Kevin Gallagher Senior Systems Administrator
Lepide is a perfect fit for our IT Security and Compliance requirements. It helps us cut out a lot of wasted time and money and now we know we can be compliant with industry standards.Agnel Dsilva Information Technology Administrator