Lepide is a fast growing organisation with a wealth of talent behind its award-winning solutions. Join the Lepide family by applying for one of the available openings listed below, or by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Managers - Europe
Sales | London | UK | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data centric audit and protection market with the award-winning Lepide Data Security Platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today.
Located in out of London offices, Account Managers will be responsible for developing business in enterprise organizations across Europe that have data security requirements. In day to day activities, you will be identifying prospects, getting to the root of their challenges and highlighting how the Lepide Data Security Platform will help improve their data security and compliance efforts.
- Find, qualify and close business for Lepide!
- Research and identify potential prospects within set parameters for Lepide to target.
- Go after existing leads that have expressed an interest in Lepide solutions.
- Thoroughly qualify leads to ensure they need Lepide solutions.
- Collaborate with Lepide support and technical experts to deliver high quality demos and risk assessments.
- Report back to the VP Sales by maintaining an up to date pipeline and forecast.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales targets.
- Accurately maintain CRM.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience as an enterprise software sales executive essential.
- Experience selling cybersecurity or data security related software is ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Quality of presentation delivery must be excellent.
- Ability to work in a high tempo team environment.