- Customer Portal
Development | NOIDA | India | Salary Negotiable | Published Date: 26th Jul’22Apply Now
Would you like to work in a well-established, highly acclaimed, fast paced rapidly growing global company? Are you hard working and looking for the opportunity to build, solidify and strengthen your career in a well-established organisation?
We provide a fun and flexible working environment for all our employees and reward hard work with various perks, incentives and further opportunities to study and learn the latest technologies.
We encourage and motivate you to grow both professionally and personally. We want you to excel in your role to fulfil your potential and grow along side us as we grow as an organisation. If you work hard, why shouldn’t you get promoted?
Want some more reasons to come and join us? How about these:
- Work with leaders who support and encourage personal development
- Free snacks
- Health insurance
- Performance incentives/awards
With Offices in Texas, London and New Delhi, Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Lepide Data Security Platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Statistically:
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today
If we’ve still got your attention, please read on and let us know if we are describing you:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for improving test case coverage and reducing customer found issues
- Ability to see inefficiencies in codes and communicate it to the rest of the team
- Ability to take initiatives and come up with plans to help solve these issues
- Involved in documentation such as planning and time estimation for projects
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- The key responsibilities of this person will be to unit test the product for functional, look and feel of the GUI
- To keep in close loop of quality analysts to troubleshoot issues
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Expertise in core development in VC++ , MFC ,(DDK, c# and CLR will be an add-on) Note : Experience in maintenance phase of the project(s) will not be considered
- Proficient in Data Structures , Multithreading , Logic Design and implementation with regards to UI and backend
- Knowledge on design patterns
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. Proactive behaviour is must have
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows File Server and SQL is an advantage
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Test Driven Development is an added advantage
- Must be able to work under pressure and towards deadlines