Development | NOIDA | India | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Data Security Platform, LepideAuditor. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today.
We are looking for a Product Developer to work alongside our growing team of quality analysts and product developers. The developer will be responsible for developing critical components within our flagship product, and for ensuring the product meets the established code standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Expertise in VC++ and MFC.
- Proficient in SQL Server, Multithreading, OOPS concept, Data Structures.
- Knowledge on design patterns.
- Responsible for improving test case coverage and reducing customer found issues.
- Ability to see inefficiencies in codes and communicate it to the rest of the team.
- Ability to take initiatives and come up with plans to help solve these issues.
- Involved in documentation such as planning and time estimation for projects.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- The key responsibilities of this person will be to unit test the product for functional, look and feel of the GUI.
- To keep in close loop of quality analysts to troubleshoot issues.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2 – 5 years' experience as Product Developer.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows File Server and SQL is an advantage.
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence is an advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with Test Driven Development is an added advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure and towards deadlines.