Lepide is a fast growing organisation with a wealth of talent behind its award-winning solutions. Join the Lepide family by applying for one of the available openings listed below, or by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Development Representative Team Leader
Austin, Texas – Salary DOEApply Now
About the Role
We’re looking for an outbound SDR Team leader to join our fast growing team. The successful candidate will lead our rapidly growing team of Sales Development Representatives and contribute to lead and revenue generation.
Ideally you will be based in Austin, Texas but we will consider remote working for the right candidate.
We are a fast moving and innovative business with a will to learn. Our goal is to enable you to be successful in helping us build our outbound sales function within the business. There is significant career potential for the right candidate.
- You must have recent and relevant experience as an outbound SDR and will ideally have experience designing and executing outreach sequences across phone, email and social media that work.
- You will ideally have experience of leading and hiring SDR's remotely across multiple locations.
- Ideally you will have experience of sales within the IT Security / data governance space and be familiar with prospecting into mid-level security professionals within mid to large sized organizations across North America and/or the UK.
Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data centric audit and protection market with our award-winning data security platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the centre of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
- Approx. 60 people, over three global offices in the UK/North America and Asia.
- Excellent prospects for career development.
- 4 weeks paid holiday.
- A ‘Family First’ culture – we believe in work / life balance.
- Fast growing, profitable business in a fast-growing market
- A place where wellbeing and mental health matters!
- Flexible working hours to suit.
- Diverse in every respect.