Development | NOIDA | India | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Data Security Platform, LepideAuditor. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today.
We are looking for PHP developer to work alongside our growing team of quality analysts and product developers. The PHP developer will be responsible for Developing and maintaining cutting edge web-based PHP applications on our service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years’ experience in core PHP.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax, Restful API(any framework)
- WordPress, Create/customize theme and add PHP codes in WordPress.
- Good knowledge of relational databases like MYSQL.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence is an advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and towards deadlines.