HR | NOIDA | India | Salary Negotiable | Published Date: 22nd Aug’22Apply Now
Would you like to work in a well-established, highly acclaimed, fast paced rapidly growing global company? Are you hard working and looking for the opportunity to build, solidify and strengthen your career in a well-established organisation?
We provide a fun and flexible working environment for all our employees and reward hard work with various perks, incentives and further opportunities to study and learn the latest technologies.
We encourage and motivate you to grow both professionally and personally. We want you to excel in your role to fulfil your potential and grow along side us as we grow as an organisation.
With Offices in Texas, London and New Delhi, Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Lepide Data Security Platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Statistically:
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today
If we’ve still got your attention, please read on and let us know if we are describing you:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Run payroll and manage taxation for 100+ employees using “GreytHR ” HRMS
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or conflict resolution within the establishment
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Nurture positive working environment
- Create the right company culture
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management
- Must be able to work under pressure and towards deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have experience in start-up environment
- MBA – HR preferred
- 4+ years’ experience as Sr.Human Resource Generalist
- 4+ years’ hands-on experience in Payroll and taxation
- Able to work in agile environment and multitask effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Managerial and leadership skills Interpersonal skills
- Excellent employee service skills
- Business Acumen
- Change management proficiency
- Knowledge on HR best practice