Office 365 Auditing and Security Solution
The collaboration that Office 365 provides creates unique security challenges that many solutions cannot cope with. Lepide gives organizations more visibility over how their data is being shared, accessed and modified in Office 365, to help spot and react to potential data breaches. Our Data Security Platform enables you to see where your sensitive data is, spot changes to permissions, and analyze user behavior across your Office 365 environment.
Identify changes to permissions, configurations and sensitive data stored and shared across Office 365.
Locate and classify sensitive data automatically, identify who has access to it, and govern access from within the platform.
Track anomalous user activity surrounding your files and folders being stored on Office 365 through pre-defined reports.
Detect and Prevent Data Breaches with Threat Models and Behavior Analytics
Real time alerts on user behavior and critical changes provide the who, what, when, where information, before and after values, risk value, data sensitivity and more.
Our in-built threat models can trigger automated responses for any number of changes that are detected, from potential rogue admins to ransomware attacks in motion.
Automatically kill active sessions, disable users, alert admins and more.
How Lepide Helps Audit Office 365 Changes
Lepide’s Office 365 auditing solution tracks all changes made to Office 365 configurations, permissions, users, logins and more. Overcome the limitations of native Office 365 auditing, including auditing changes made to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Azure AD and OneDrive for Business.
- Monitor User Activities in Microsoft Teams See how your users are interacting with Microsoft Teams, including when sessions are started, when new teams are created, when new channels are created and more. Spot when users are sharing sensitive information and determine who now has access to that data so that you can remediate access if required. Read more
- Audit Changes in Exchange Online Through numerous predefined reports and real time alert capabilities, you can audit every change in the configuration of Exchange Online, including changes to mailboxes, eDiscovery, Remote domain lists, Unified Messaging and policies. These reports are tailored to suit numerous compliance mandates, including GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA and more. You can also monitor all changes being made to permissions to ensure that no unwanted access privileges or administrative rights are granted unknowingly. Read more
- Audit Changes in SharePoint OnlineAs crucial data is stored and shared in SharePoint Online, it's important that you are able to audit any changes that take place to configurations or permissions. From an intuitive dashboard, you will be able to see all user activities in this cloud platform, including changes to objects, permissions, groups and more. This information is provided through continuous updates in the LiveFeed and via real time alerts delivered to your inbox. Read more
- Audit Changes in Azure AD Lepide Office 365 Auditor enables you to audit, monitor and alert on any changes to Privileged Users/Groups as well as configurations to help you improve the security of this cloud-based directory and identity management service. We can help you meet all manner of compliance requirements and enable security controls by providing a full audit trail of every user authentication. Read more
- Audit Changes in OneDrive for BusinessUnlike SharePoint Online, content stored on OneDrive for Business should not often be shared as it is usually business-critical. Lepide Office 365 Auditor enables you to improve the security of this cloud-storage platform by tracking changes to files and folders, security groups and configurations. This will enable you to get better insight into any unwanted changes taking place surrounding your most sensitive data. Read more
“Environment visibility at a glance. The real time alerting, and
live feed of changes are awesome.”
Lepide is straightforward to use and effective right off the bat. Plus, the level of patience, attentiveness and technical knowhow is far beyond most support and sales teams I’ve seen before.
We chose Lepide as they were able to offer us threat detection and response, and a way of separating out reporting duties to a web console – all from one platform.
Lepide is a perfect fit for our IT Security and Compliance requirements. It helps us cut out a lot of wasted time and money and now we know we can be compliant with industry standards.