OneDrive for Business Auditing Software
OneDrive for Business often contains very sensitive data that must be constantly monitored for both security and compliance reasons. Auditing and monitoring what changes are taking place within OneDrive for Business will help you get better control over the data you store in the cloud. Lepide Data Security Platform enables you to get insight into the changes taking place in your files, folders, security groups and configurations through real time alerts and pre-defined reports.
Understand what’s happening with your data and whether the changes being made are affecting security.
Determine whether any changes made to permissions, configurations or security groups are putting your data at risk.
Discover and classify sensitive data on OneDrive so that you can prioritize risk and focus your security strategy on what matters most.
How Lepide Helps Audit OneDrive for Business Changes
Lepide’s OneDrive auditing solution tracks all changes made to OneDrive for Business groups, configurations and file/folder changes. Overcome the limitations of native OneDrive auditing by providing reports that are readable, actionable and detailed.
- See When Data is Shared Externally Lepide can now show you when data is being shared externally on OneDrive. This gives you the ability to identify and alert in real time when your most sensitive data is being shared outside your organization, helping you to detect incidents that could lead to potential data breaches.
- Discover and Classify Sensitive Data in OneDrive As more and more organizations make the switch to cloud-based collaboration and storage platforms, it is more important than ever to ensure that you know where your sensitive data is and how it is being shared. With Lepide, you can discover, classify, tag and score data based on the content, risk and associated compliance mandate, so that you can focus your security strategy on the data that matters most.
- Analyze Permissions on OneDrive for Business Easily identify the most sensitive data you have stored in OneDrive and, most importantly, who has access to your most sensitive data. Being able to determine who has access to what and revoking excessive or unnecessary permissions around your most sensitive data is fundamental in a data-centric approach to security.
- Track File and Folder Level Changes Easily assess all activity surrounding the files and folders within OneDrive using our intuitive and easy to read report format. Within a single view you can get a historical view of who is creating and deleting files and folders, when files are being viewed, moved or even renamed. Having this visibility will ensure you have complete accountability as to who is doing what surrounding the critical data shared through Microsoft OneDrive.
- Track Security Groups and Configuration Changes Equally as important as understanding the user interactions around the data is to be able to determine if any configuration changes are made as well as changes to fundamental security groups delegating specific roles and access to not only the configuration but also the data itself such as changes to the site collection admin group.
Key Features of the
Lepide OneDrive For Business Auditing Software
Spot changes on the go and implement automated threat response all from our mobile app.
Get a bird’s eye view of all the critical changes taking to place to your OneDrive environment.
Hundreds of pre-defined security and compliance reports to simplify and speed up your OneDrive auditing.
Alerts for critical changes being made to your OneDrive are delivered in real time.
Get value from your SIEM deployments by forwarding Lepide events to your SIEM.
Classify your sensitive data and report on security states and changes being made for easier compliance.
Our Success Stories
Western Connecticut Health Network
Lepide is straightforward to use and effective right off the bat. Plus, the level of patience, attentiveness and technical knowhow is far beyond most support and sales teams I’ve seen before.Drayke Jackson Security Engineer
Edinburgh Napier University
We chose Lepide as they were able to offer us threat detection and response, and a way of separating out reporting duties to a web console – all from one platform.Kevin Gallagher Senior Systems Administrator
Lepide is a perfect fit for our IT Security and Compliance requirements. It helps us cut out a lot of wasted time and money and now we know we can be compliant with industry standards.Agnel Dsilva Information Technology Administrator