Just a few more details and your LepideAuditor download will start
- Required Processor
- Minimum dual-core processor / Recommended quad-core processor
- Required RAM
- Minimum 4 GB RAM / Recommended 8 GB RAM
- Required free disk space
- Minimum 1 GB / Recommended 2 GB
- Any of the following 32 bit or 64 bit Windows Operating Systems: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows Server 2003 / Windows Server 2003 R2 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2016
- Any of the following SQL Servers (local or network hosted) for storing auditing logs: SQL Server 2005 / SQL Server 2008 / SQL Server 2008 R2 / SQL Server 2012 / SQL Server 2014 / SQL Server 2016 / SQL Server 2005 Express / SQL Server 2008 Express / SQL Server 2008 R2 Express / SQL Server 2012 Express / SQL Server 2014 Express.
- .NET Framework 4.0 or later
Active Directory and Group Policy Objects of the following Windows Server Operating Systems are supported.
- Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2016
- Exchange Server 2003 / Exchange Server 2007 / Exchange Server 2010 / Exchange Server 2013 / Exchange Server 2016
Non-owner Mailbox Access Auditing of the following Exchange Servers is supported
- Exchange Server 2010 / Exchange Server 2013 / Exchange Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2010 / SharePoint Foundation 2010 / SharePoint Server 2013 / SharePoint Foundation 2013 / SharePoint Server 2016
- SQL Server 2005 / SQL Server 2008 / SQL Server 2008 R2 / SQL Server 2012 / SQL Server 2014 / SQL Server 2016
Supported Windows File Systems for Auditing
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows Server 2003 / Windows Server 2003 R2 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2016
Supported NetApp Filers for Auditing
- LepideAuditor for File Server successfully audits and report events from NetApp Filer with Data ONTAP™ 7.2 or later
- The recommended version for complete feature availability is ONTAP 7.3.4 or later. We audit ONTAP 7-Mode Configuration, but not ONTAP Cluster Configuration
- WMI Services should be up and running
- The agent to audit NetApp Filer can only be installed on any client system, but it requires GPMC.MSC (Group Policy Management Console) for installation
- If you need the Permission Analysis of NetApp Filer, then it is recommended to use synchronous mode to connect to NetApp Filer
- .NET Framework 4.0 or later for installing LepideAuditor (Web Console)
- Web Browser is required to open the Web Console.
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 20.0 or later
- Apple Safari 4.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- The main prerequisite to audit domain (Active Directory + Group Policy and Exchange Server) is that Event Viewer of domain controller(s) and main domain, to be audited, should be accessible.
- The required user rights to add a domain for auditing is listed in the steps to add a domain.
Other prerequisites are listed below:
Prerequisites to Audit Group Policy Objects
- Windows PowerShell 2.0 should be installed on server with agent
- .NET Framework 4.0 should be installed both on server to be monitored and machine where solution is installed.
- GPMC should be installed on the machine where solution is installed.
- Following are the prerequisites for agentless Group Policy Auditing
- The solution should be installed on client machine.
- Windows PowerShell 2.0 for client machine
- Connectivity and accessibility to the instance of SQL Server, which is interlinked with SharePoint Server
- Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Objects
- .NET Framework 4.0 should be installed both on server to be monitored and machine where solution is installed
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable Setup should be installed on the server
- The selected SQL Server should be in the same forest network and computer, on which it is installed, should be a member of the domain instead of a workgroup.
- You cannot monitor a single SQL Server instance from two different installations of LepideAuditor. In any such case, the auditing in any installation of LepideAuditor will not work.