The latest version of LepideAuditor (v. 18.0) now includes the ability to identify which of your data is at risk by analyzing current open shares and the security principles behind them. Below is a list of the new features in LepideAuditor 18.0:
- You can now pick a user or a group and easily drill down and see exactly which files and folders this user can access. You can easily see the permission levels that apply to the specific files and folders.
- A new report has been developed that enables you to see a list of all the open shares that exist within your environment, along with the files and folders that reside within them to ensure you can spot data that is over exposed.
- You are now able to see the means in which the open shares were ‘opened’. You can see how they became open, so that you can prevent further unnecessary open shares being created.
Some minor improvements have also been made to the solution:
- Search through active directory changes based on wild card filtering.
- Improvements to the report layout when saved as a PDF.
- Overall performance enhancements within the web reporting functionality.