SQL Server Audit Software
LepideAuditor for SQL Server
SQL Server forms the core of any organization that holds a decent amount of data, be it internal or customer information. Due to this nature, the security of SQL Server and access permissions holds a very high position in the IT Admin's mind. Keeping an eye on the data and any undesired changes is very essential. Apart from this, stringent Industry and Government regulations require you to have your data archived, formatted and ready for Audits to ensure the security of consumer data.
This is where LepideAuditor for SQL Server comes in handy. Out of the box reports, simplified data presentation, Compliance specific reports, Alerts and Automation makes the tedious task of auditing a breeze.
- Find the four Ws - Who, What, When and Where of all SQL server changes. Gives SQL statement related to each change.
- Dashboard to give graphical overview of important changes and an overview of audited objects.
- Audit all SQL servers in the network from a single centralized platform.
- Track only the required Objects, Operations and Users.
- Excellent Data filter options to further drill down to the last needed detail.
- Long-term archiving options as per various Compliance standards(GLBA, SOX, PCI, and HIPAA).
- Compliance specific reports to answer audit questions as they are asked.
- Real-time alerts on all critical changes.
- Automated report generation and delivery to intended recipients.
- Export and Email reports in various formats.
- Ensure security of your organization's sensitive data through constant audit of any changes and permissions.
- Sustain compliance such as SOX, HIPAA, PCI and GLBA by demonstrating capability of internal control over SQL servers in the organization.
- Save time and cost required for resources to collect bulk of log data from several SQL servers in the network and get required information.
- Long term archiving of network-wide SQL server event logs in a central repository for forensic investigations.
LepideAuditor for SQL Server is available for free trial download. The evaluation version is fully functional and provides the user with a fair idea about the capability and accuracy of the software. The free version works just like the full version but monitors only two SQL servers in the network for a trial period of 30 days. In order to perform audit and reporting functions after the trial period, user needs to purchase the Full version of LepideAuditor for SQL server, which is available at an affordable price and can monitor any number of SQL servers in the network.