Building a Business Case for Information Security
Your confidential data is at risk and the threats to our data are likely to increase over the next 12-18 months. At present there is a 40% chance you could fall victim to an insider threat if you don’t take actions to improve your prevention, detection and response capabilities and protect your business against these threats.
In this whitepaper, we’re going to go through some of the key things you need to highlight when you’re building an internal business case for information security, including:
- What the specific risks to your business/industry are?
- How are risks likely to evolve?
- What would the impact of a incident or breach be to your business?
- How well prepared are we to meet these threats right now?
- What do we need to do to get better?
- Analysis of vendors and potential costs vs returns.