Better Data Access Governance with LepideAuditor
Once you have discovered, tagged and classified your data, LepideAuditor will enable you to get detailed analysis and alerts on user behaviour surrounding your most sensitive data. You will also be able to ensure access rights by analyzing permissions to your unstructured data.
How LepideAuditor Helps Improve Data Access Governance
LepideAuditor’s intuitive Access Governance Insights dashboard enables you to get instant insight into the changes surrounding your critical data. From a single location you will be able to see up to date information regarding the number of file/folder interactions, permission changes, failed logon attempts, stale users and more.
- Daily Activity Summaries With the interactive tiles you get a consolidated view of daily activity of interactions and user behavior around your most sensitive data. As well as this you can also see privilege changes such as Security Group modifications, Mailbox Permission Changes and file/folder permission changes. Easily drill down into the tile to uncover full, detailed reporting on the individual interactions and privilege modifications.
- LiveFeed of Critical Alerts Our dashboards are updated in real time, summarizing risk as and when it actually happens. This means you have the ability to configure contextual alerts based upon what poses the biggest threat around your data and the critical systems governing access to the data. You can receive these alerts directly into the LiveFeed to react immediately as and when a new threat is detected. All the alerts can be colour coded based upon criticality so visually, you are able to easily identify which alerts are high priority.
- Failed Access Overviews With visual representations of both failed logons and failed access attempts to your systems and data you are able to quickly determine whether users are trying to access data that they do not have the privileges to. Failed logons and access attempts could indicate that there is a potential security breach or brute force attack somewhere on the network. With both graphs being completely interactive, you can further analyze by drilling into a specific point in time to get to the finer details around these potential security threats.
- Sensitive Data by Type In this interactive summary we are able to get a holistic view of the total number of files that contain your most sensitive data. Based upon how you have tagged and classified your data you will have an accurate representation of how many sensitive files reside throughout your unstructured data on your Windows File Servers. From this view, you have the ability to directly drill into a report detailing the exact location of the sensitive files and apply appropriate security measures around our most valuable asset of any business being the data itself.
- Stale Users Inactive user identities pose a real threat to any organisation if they are not being monitored or managed correctly. These inactive accounts could be targeted by attackers or malicious insiders to perform administrative tasks or even steal data going undetected as legitimately authenticated users to the network. In this overview you can get a realistic representation of risk around your stale users and click to view a detailed report around the inactive accounts. Within LepideAuditor you can also automate actions around processing the accounts such as resetting the password, disabling, archiving or even automatically deleting the accounts after a set period of inactivity.
LepideAuditor is simple to install and setup and is an easy-to-use solution for auditing your IT environment.
LepideAuditor takes the strain out of change auditing and regulatory compliance with one of the most comprehensive solutions on the market.
IT Security Guru
It’s rare to find a solution which covers a such a wide range of auditing services, but ‘LepideAuditor’ is one of those rare exceptions.
Active Directory Lead
LepideAuditor is one of the most simple to use and feature-packed security suite for Microsoft-based environments. If you fear security breach, this is one of the most essential security perimeters.
LepideAuditor is an excellent audit solution. It gives IT teams complete information about what’s happening in the IT systems, the health of their servers and backup history.
The LepideAuditor is an invaluable toolset for any System Admin to audit Active Directory, Group Policy and Exchange server changes.
I really enjoyed the way LepideAuditor performs to audit the changes made to Active Directory and Group Policy Objects. I will certainly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use third party auditor.
LepideAuditor is highly recommended as it not only meets all requirements for Active Directory and Group Policy change auditing but also it is easy and friendly to use.
Roberto Di Lello
LepideAuditor is an excellent auditing solution. Some key features of the solution are compliance reports, health monitoring, alerts/notifications and the backup/restore functionality.
LepideAuditor honored as Gold winner in the 12th Annual 2016 Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Awards® in ‘Auditing’
LepideAuditor is a solid product that will likely do a good job for anyone who wants to know what administrative actions are being taken in their organization.
LepideAuditor received a gold certification in data loss prevention.
❝ LepideAuditor has brilliant search capabilities and was easy to use from the perspective of a non-technical end user – highly recommend it.❞
❝ LepideAuditor provided us with complete visibility over what was happening in our IT environment in a simple, cost-effective and scalable way.❞
❝ We're very pleased with how much more insight LepideAuditor gave us and impressed with the attentive customer service they provided.❞
❝ LepideAuditor takes the strain out of change auditing and regulatory compliance with one of the most comprehensive solutions on the market. ❞
More from Lepide
Why Auditing Office 365 Natively Isn’t Enough
Office 365 does enable organizations to share content more easily, along with many other benefits. But these benefits are useless if Office 365 security concerns aren’t addressed.Learn More ->
Popular Cyber Attack Methods and How to Mitigate Them
This White Paper will go through some of the most popular cyber-attack methods attackers are using and the steps you can take to mitigate the risks of you falling victim to them.Learn More ->
LepideAuditor Introduces Data Discovery and Classification
The Data Discovery and Classification Technology was developed, and is completely supported, in-house to give users a more complete Data-Centric Audit and Protection solution.Learn More ->