Office 365 Auditing and Security Solution
Lepide gives organizations more visibility over how their data is being shared, accessed and modified in Office 365, to help improve Office 365 auditing and spot and react to potential data breaches. Our auditing tool enables you to see where your sensitive data is, spot changes to permissions, and analyze user behavior across your Office 365 environment.
All key “who”, “what”, “when” and “where” Office 365 audit questions answered in a single place for every change made.
Find out which of your users are accessing sensitive data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive.
Ensure you know whenever mailboxes are accessed by someone other than their owner in Exchange Online.
Spot changes to permissions and configurations that may prevent you from implementing zero trust.
Identify, classify, tag and score data based on the content, risk and compliance mandate it is governed by.
Critical alerts delivered in real time to your email or to the Lepide mobile app and execute threat responses on the go.
Hundreds of pre-defined reports and threat models designed to improve security and meet compliance.
See how your users are interacting with sensitive data on MS Teams, including whether data is being shared.
Generate compliance-ready reports for a number of regulations, including HIPAA, PCI, SOX, FISMA, GDPR, CCPA and more.
How Lepide Helps Audit Office 365 Changes
Lepide’s Office 365 auditing software tracks all changes made to Office 365 configurations, permissions, users, logins and more. Overcome the limitations of native Office 365 auditing, including auditing changes made to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Azure AD and OneDrive for Business and the monitoring of user activities in MS teams.
- See When Data is Shared Externally Lepide can now show you when data is being shared externally on Office 365, whether through public/private channels or individual chats. This gives you the ability to identify and alert in real time when your most sensitive data is being shared outside your organization, helping you to detect incidents that could lead to potential data breaches.
- Audit Changes in Azure AD Lepide Office 365 Auditor enables you to audit, monitor and alert on any changes to Privileged Users/Groups as well as configurations to help you improve the security of this cloud-based directory and identity management service. We can help you meet all manner of compliance requirements and enable security controls by providing a full audit trail of every user authentication. Read more
- Audit Changes in Exchange Online Through numerous predefined Office 365 audit reports and real time alert capabilities, you can audit every change in the configuration of Exchange Online, including changes to mailboxes, eDiscovery, Remote domain lists, Unified Messaging and policies. These reports are tailored to suit numerous compliance mandates, including GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA and more. You can also monitor all changes being made to permissions to ensure that no unwanted access privileges or administrative rights are granted unknowingly. Read more
- Audit Changes in SharePoint Online As crucial data is stored and shared in SharePoint Online, it's important that you are able to audit any changes that take place to configurations or permissions. From our intuitive Office 365 auditing dashboard, you will be able to see all user activities in this cloud platform, including changes to objects, permissions, groups and more. This information is provided through continuous updates in the LiveFeed and via real time alerts delivered to your inbox. Read more
- Monitor User Activities in Microsoft Teams See how your users are interacting with Microsoft Teams, including when sessions are started, when new teams are created, when new channels are created and more with our advanced Office 365 auditing tool. Spot when users are sharing sensitive information and determine who now has access to that data so that you can remediate access if required. Read more
- Audit Changes in OneDrive for Business Unlike SharePoint Online, content stored on OneDrive for Business should not often be shared as it is usually business-critical. Lepide Office 365 Auditor enables you to improve the security of this cloud-storage platform by tracking changes to files and folders, security groups and configurations. This will enable you to get better insight into any unwanted changes taking place surrounding your most sensitive data. Read more
Identify Sensitive Data Being Shared and Lock it Down
Mike from Finance sent James (your newest account representative) their sales targets for the month in a private chat on Microsoft Teams. That file contains sensitive data you don’t want James to be able to access.
Using Lepide, you can to spot events like this in real time using our Office 365 audit solution and take action to reverse the permissions that have been granted.
More than Just
Office 365 Auditing
Machine Learning backed behavior analytics learns what the normal behavior of your Office 365 users looks like and will alert you when anomalies are detected.
Better govern access to your data by spotting users with excessive permissions and reversing unwanted permission changes from within our Office 365 audit solution.
Automated responses can be triggered from real time Office 365 alerts to help mitigate threats like rogue admins and ransomware attacks.
Other Useful Office 365 Auditing Features
Audit Office 365 changes on the go and implement automated threat response all from our mobile app.
Spot anomalies in Office 365 trends and user behavior, including single point anomalies.
Execute threat response templates when known risks are identified for faster response.
All critical Office 365 audit information for any change is displayed in one simple view.
Get value from your SIEM deployments by forwarding Lepide events to your SIEM.
Identify users with excessive permissions and revoke access from within the solution.
Our Success Stories
Western Connecticut Health Network
Lepide is straightforward to use and effective right off the bat. Plus, the level of patience, attentiveness and technical knowhow is far beyond most support and sales teams I’ve seen before.Drayke Jackson Security Engineer
Edinburgh Napier University
We chose Lepide as they were able to offer us threat detection and response, and a way of separating out reporting duties to a web console – all from one platform.Kevin Gallagher Senior Systems Administrator
Lepide is a perfect fit for our IT Security and Compliance requirements. It helps us cut out a lot of wasted time and money and now we know we can be compliant with industry standards.Agnel Dsilva Information Technology Administrator
Native Office 365 auditing software leaves a lot to be desired. No one has the time or the inclination to delve through thousands of Office 365 event logs and format them into a readable report. Doing this once would be a challenge, let alone on a regular basis. Lepide Office 365 auditing tool enables you automate your Office 365 auditing efforts through pre-defined reports, real time alerts and behavioral analysis.