Active Directory Self Service
Self Service Password Reset
What is Lepide Active Directory Self Service?
Lepide Active Directory Self Service (LADSS) is an impeccable, secure, and web-based Active Directory self service software, which allows the end users to update personal information in Active Directory, reset password, and unlock account. The end users can do all these tasks without calling the system administrator or help desk personnel.
The software is not only designed to give benefits to end users but the system administrator too. Using LADSS, the administrator will be able to automate self service password reset and account unlock whilst managing his tight schedule and reducing the cost linked with the tickets raised to reset password, account unlock, and information update.
In almost every organization, be it small or large, the system admin / help desk needs to dedicate a significant time to attend calls related to password reset, account unlock, and information update. Performing these tasks for the system admin / help desk is not at all difficult, but these tasks require significant time, which is a big issue for the admin, as s/he has to optimize the time utilization with several other important tasks. See the below given image to understand the difficulties faced by the admin for password reset, account unlock, and information update:
The Self Service Active Directory software benefits both the employee (end user) and the system admin. See the below image to know how it helps the both:
- Saves significant time by enabling him to configure self service password reset, auto account unlock, while optimizing time for other admin works.
- Provides web-based interface to manage employees account password and information from anywhere in the domain.
- Reduces the burden of password reset, account unlock, and information update.
- Helps collecting information about the users who have updated self-information, have reset password, and have unlocked the locked account.
- Enables sending email message to all employees at once about any issue related to account information update, password reset, etc.
- Provides the facility to access from anywhere using the web-based interface.
- Helps saving time that has been wasted for waiting the system admin to reset password or account unlock.
- Helps being responsible to keep the organization database updated by enabling the employee to self-update information in Active Directory.
- Helps doing self-password reset, self-account unlock, and self-information update.
- Enables to authorize co-workers for performing password reset, account unlock, and information update.
- Active Directory password reset tool helps reducing the cost linked with help desk calls and tickets raised for reset password, account unlock, and information update.
- Helps improving employees' productivity by saving a large amount of the time.
- Get SSL support to create secure environment.
- Provides the facility of GUI Rebranding which allows the admin to customize image as per choice.
- Increases Return on Investment (ROI).
Owing to its rich set of configuration abilities Active directory password reset software is easy to install and implement in Windows based network. The free trial version of self service Active Directory is fully featured i.e. it works similar to the full version however, the only limitation with the free trial version is using it maximum 50 end-users can perform self-password reset, self-account unlock, and self-information update. For benefiting more than 50 users, full version of the password reset Active Directory software shall be purchased.