Development | NOIDA | India | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Data Security Platform, LepideAuditor. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud.
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today.
We are looking for Quality Analyst (Manual) to work alongside our growing team of quality analysts and product developers. The QA will be responsible for ensuring the product meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Manual testing - test cases, test execution, reporting bugs.
- Document, and track, case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken, and implementation and post implementation support.
- Preparing test cases for module, integration and system testing.
- Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing process.
- Strong process knowledge in quality assurance.
- Should have good track record of identifying and resolving quality issues.
- The key responsibilities of this person will be to test the product for functional, look and feel of the GUI and performance.
- To keep in close loop of developers to report/troubleshoot issues.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience as Quality Analyst.
- Experience selling cybersecurity or data security related software is ideal.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows File Server and SQL is an advantage.
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence is an advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Must be able to work under pressure and towards deadlines.