Development | NOIDA | India | Salary Negotiable | Published Date: 26th Jul’22Apply Now
Would you like to work in a well-established, highly acclaimed, fast paced rapidly growing global company? Are you hard working and looking for the opportunity to build, solidify and strengthen your career in a well-established organisation?
We provide a fun and flexible working environment for all our employees and reward hard work with various perks, incentives and further opportunities to study and learn the latest technologies. We encourage and motivate you to grow both professionally and personally. We want you to excel in your role to fulfil your potential and grow alongside us as we grow as an organisation. If you work hard, why shouldn’t you get promoted?
Want some more reasons to come and join us? How about these:
- Work with leaders who support and encourage personal development
- Free snacks
- Health insurance
- Performance incentives/awards
With Offices in Texas, London and New Delhi, Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Lepide Data Security Platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Statistically:
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today
If we’ve still got your attention, please read on and let us know if we are describing you:
We are looking for Quality Analyst (Manual) to work alongside our growing team of quality analysts and product developers. The QA will be responsible for ensuring the product meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Manual testing - Must have know-how of test case designing techniques.
- Manual testing - Must be able to design optimum test cases as per requirements and do test execution and bug reporting without any/minimal guidance or conflicts/confusions.
- ISTQB Foundation Certification (Good to have)
- Live/Real-time Automation testing experience using UFT/Selenium/Appium (Good to have)
- Understanding of cybersecurity or data security domain
- Document, and track, case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken, and implementation and post implementation support
- Preparing test cases for module, integration and system testing
- Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing process
- Automation framework development and maintenance for desktop app and web apps (Good to have)
- Strong process knowledge in quality assurance
- Should have good track record of identifying and resolving quality issues
- The key responsibilities of this person will be to test the product for functional, look and feel of the GUI and performance
- To keep in close loop of developers to report/troubleshoot issues
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in windows environment applications as test application
- Must have knowledge around network terminologies and topologies
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows File Server and SQL is an advantage.
- Must have knowledge of client server architecture
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in JIRA/Confluence is an advantage
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with performance testing with and without tools
- Must be able to work under pressure and towards deadlines