Marketing| Kent| United Kingdom | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Would you like to work in a well-established, award winning, fast paced rapidly growing global company? Are you hard working and looking for the opportunity to build, solidify and strengthen your career?
We provide a fun and flexible working environment for all our employees and reward hard work with various perks, incentives and further opportunities to study and learn.
We encourage and motivate you to grow both professionally and personally. We want you to excel in your role to fulfil your potential and grow alongside us as we grow as an organization.
With Offices in Texas, London and New Delhi, Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Lepide Data Security Platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Statistically:
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today
We are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to join our fast-growing global business. They must be an excellent communicator and ensure they can easily build rapport with clients and work well under pressure. We expect the right candidate to be well educated and have specific experience building and delivering successful SEO Strategies.
This will be a flexible role with remote-working available, although hybrid-working is preferred.
- Conducting SEO audits and analysis of existing content
- Develop strategies to increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research keywords and perform gap analysis
- Set measurable goals and monitor performance
- Collaborate with other departments, including in-house content writers, to ensure SEO through all content.
- Produce compelling and high-quality content, including blog posts, whitepapers and website pages
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization
- Minimum three years of experience in successfully building and executing SEO campaigns
- Deep understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with Google Analytics and Ahrefs or similar
- Ability to perform competitive analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An affinity with data!
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience of the data security industry is a bonus