Version 19.0 of Lepide Active Directory Self Service introduces a number of new key features and enhancements; including a completely redesigned user interface for better user experience. Below is a list of the changes in the latest version:
- The first 5 digits of phone numbers will now be replaced with ‘*’.
- Supervisors can be assigned OUs in order to change the password of the users that lie in those OUs.
- An option is now provided in the policy to automatically enroll all users of the selected OUs.
- There is now an option to change the password used to login to the Admin portal.
- There is now an option to enter multiple email address for two factor authentication (2FA) when changing password.
- The user interface has been updated.
Please click here to know more about Lepide Active Directory Self Service.