Lepide Event Log Manager Updated Version Launched
Lepide announces release of updated version (12.10.01) of Lepide Event Log Manager. With this updated version, software has undergone complete makeover and includes updates such as GUI enhancements, improved events log browsing, monitoring and reporting. New features in the updated version of software are:
- Improved event browsing with filtering and sorting options on the report's interface.
- Out-of-the-box reports for FISMA compliance.
- Custom reports creation option to meet specific user requirement.
- Separate report scheduling option to automate generation and delivery of reports to intended recipients.
Addition of these new features will surely help administrators to manage Windows and W3C event logs in a better way. New users purchasing this software will get the latest version, while existing users who have purchased old version need to upgrade to the new version to get these additional features.
Lepide Event log Manager Launched
Lepide announces release of Lepide Event Log Manager - a proficient software tool to collect, manage and report event logs generated by Windows and W3C events on all computers in a network. Lepide Event Log Manager fulfills various requirements of an organization related to Network security, sustaining compliances such as HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, FISMA and PCI, monitoring system health, centralized event log management, and tracking changes of all systems on the network.
Features of software:
- Manage Windows and W3C event logs from a centralized platform for effective reporting and efficient storage.
- Stay compliant with various acts and standards such as HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, PCI and FISMA etc.
- Configure auditing rules to capture only required events.
- Get real time alerts for critical changes to eliminate potentially harmful changes at the earliest.
- Generate ad hoc reports from a number of predefined reports on Windows and W3C events.
- Simplify event analysis by filtering events to get required data from thousands of records.
- Get complete details of all events such as computer name, event date, event time, event id, event type and description to perform thorough event analysis.
- Schedule reports for automatic generation and delivery to the specified email address.
- Dashboard to show all past and upcoming reporting activities.
Benefits of Software
Lepide Event Log Manager offers a number of benefits to the organization such as:
- Eliminating system performance and security related issues.
- Identify and mitigate network security risks.
- Monitor Windows event in real time with instant alerts.
- Centralized event logs collection and storage to save time and labor.
- Stay compliant with HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, FISMA and PCI to avoid financial penalties.
- Long term event archiving to support forensic analysis.