“LepideAuditor is straightforward to use and effective right off the bat. Plus, the level of patience, attentiveness and technical knowhow is far beyond most support and sales teams I’ve seen before. ”
“While price was a factor, we ultimately chose Lepide as they were able to offer us threshold alerting, a way of separating out reporting duties to a web console and a site license with extended support and maintenance. ”
“LepideAuditor is a perfect fit for our IT Security and Compliance requirements. It helps us cut out a lot of wasted time and money and now we know we can be compliant with industry standards.”
“All the features that LepideAuditor has are simple to use and give us all the information we need to know that our data is secure and that we can be compliant with industry standards.”
“LepideAuditor is a very helpful means of monitoring the activity around our valuable data and core infrastructure. The audit logs are structured in a presentable format via intelligent reports.”
How We Help Meet PCI DSS Compliance Requirements
- Audit Access to Payments Data Any access to payment data needs to be recorded in order to ensure that no unauthorized activities are taking place and that the sensitive data is safely stored. LepideAuditor contains in-depth auditing reports that enable you to monitor and report on every access made to files, folders and mailboxes. You can get real-time alerts on any access made to critical data or mailboxes delivered as emails to selected recipients or as push notifications to the LepideAuditor App.
- Audit Users of Payments DataAny Active Directory user that has the ability to create, delete or modify payment data must have their actions closely monitored and audited. Any changes in their permissions should be made clear to the administrators and other concerned persons in order to ensure a policy of least privilege is upheld. LepideAuditor displays real-time reports on the activities of Active Directory users. Each change is audited in real-time and an alert is sent to the intended recipients via email or push notifications on the LepideAuditor App.
- Audit Computers Storing Payments DataComputers that store payment data are required to be audited as per PCI standards. This is to ensure that accesses and changes taking place on that particular computer are authorized and the payment data is secure. LepideAuditor provides dedicated reports to keep track of changes made to computer objects. Real-time information helps administrators maintain awareness on critical issues that may arise due to any unwanted change.
- Keep a Check on User GroupsAccess permissions are often assigned to users through groups. This means that any changes in group memberships may result in excessive permissions being awarded to junior members of staff. When this occurs in relation to payment data, PCI compliance comes into play. LepideAuditor helps you keeps track of all changes made to Active Directory and Exchange Server groups. It notifies administrators in real-time about any critical change taking place in these servers.
- Audit PermissionsIn accordance with PCI compliance regulations, it is advisable to maintain a policy of least privilege to ensure that users have only the levels of privilege that they require in order to fulfill their job requirements. LepideAuditor keeps track of all changes in the permissions of Active Directory objects and offers dedicated reports on them. You can set real-time alerts that will be delivered by email or push notification to the LepideAuditor App.