Everything to keep your Exchange up and running
- Recover – Corrupt EDB (private and public folders) and corrupt OST files
- Export – Export EDB, Live Exchange and Office 365 to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, TXT or RTF formats
- Migrate – Migrate to and from any Exchange Version (on premises) and Office 365
- Convert – Convert EDB, PST and OST into new or existing PST read more...
- Copy – Copy an entire mailbox or single mail and paste it into a destination folder
- Search – through mail contents, attachments, etc.
- Backup Extraction – from NT Backup®, Symantec®, VERITAS®, HP® backup and CA Arcserve
Recover and Restore your email communication system
- Recover Mailboxes, Archive mailboxes and Public Folders from corrupt EDB files
- Extract entire mailboxes or selective data and quickly mount them to the production server
- Recover deleted items from Exchange dumpster
- Recover Exchange journaling mailbox from corrupted EDB
Hop from any Exchange version to another (even Office 365)
- Migrate mailboxes from any on-premises Exchange version to another version and Office 365
- Migrate data to and from your hybrid cloud environment
Import/Export your mailbox items from third party email clients
- Migrate mailbox content from Gmail, GroupWise, Hotmail, Yahoo mail, AOL and other clients supported by Outlook
- Connect using existing Outlook Profile and export your email items into PST, EDB or Live Exchange
- Import/export your mailbox contents among a variety of email formats such as EML, MSG, EDB, PST, Office 365, etc.
Drill down to the deepest levels through our granular search options (eDiscovery)
- Granularly search email items across multiple sources such as PST, EDB, OST, Live exchange items simultaneously
- Search messages, attachments, calendar items, journals, notes, tasks and contacts
- Use criteria such as message subject, body, to from, date, etc.
Attachment extraction cannot get any easier
- Anything that can be added at source can be searched out for attachments (EDB, PST, OST, Live Exchange, Office 365 mailboxes)
- Extract attachments from single items, entire folder or from the complete mailboxes
Backup extraction for quicker recovery
- Get your corrupt data reinstated through backups
- Use Symantec, NT Backup, VERITAS, HP and CA Arcserve backups
- Get the EDB files from BKF files and extract only what’s needed – no need for brick level backups
A few more features to look out for
- Operation logs – Get informed about the operations executed by the software
- Include/Exclude – Duplicate items and deleted items while migration and export
- Export deleted mailbox items from offline EDB/live Exchange to PST highlighted in red
- Retain your original read/unread status as it is even after recovery
- Restore OST - restore data from corrupt OST files and convert them into new or existing PST
"It’s a very useful application and absolutely superseded my expectations. Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager provided a really simple way of ensuring a quick and painless recovery."
J. Peter Bruzzese
"I can honestly say I loved this product. Personally, I was the Exchange 5.5/2000 backup/recovery training expert for CommVault Systems back ten years ago and, more recently, completed a backup/recovery course for TrainSignal."
"Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager is a one-stop solution for recovering the corrupted EDB files, migrating from one Exchange to another, moving from offline Exchange server to the online Office 365, and converting emails from one format to another."
"Exchange Recovery Manager is a very powerful tool which can deal with servery corrupted Exchange EDB files and Outlook OST/PST files. Exchange Recovery Manager is able to extract data from EDB files in which the Exchange Information Store service is unable to mount, or PST/OST files which are no longer."
"Excellent software, at a great price, it helped us simplifying complicated recovery task, for example: to create RSGs and to run eseutil /p was not necessary!!"
Freddy Luke (Head of IT Operations - Tresmontes Lucchetti S.A)
"It was very easy, just a couple of clicks and we had all the data available in front of us. We could now easily restore the mailboxes."
Ian D’Costa (Group IT Manager - Global Process Systems LLC)
"Without Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager, we likely would not have been able to recover many years of e-mail, which would have caused our employees significant grief and productivity loss."