Development | NOIDA | India | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Would you like to work in a well-established, award winning, fast paced rapidly growing global company? Are you hard working and looking for the opportunity to build, solidify and strengthen your career in a well-established organization centrally located in the exciting business district of NOIDA?
We provide a fun and flexible working environment for all our employees and reward hard work with various perks, incentives and further opportunities to study and learn the latest technologies.
We encourage and motivate you to grow both professionally and personally. We want you to excel in your role to fulfil your potential and grow alongside us as we grow as an organization. If you work hard, why shouldn’t you get promoted?
Want some more reasons to come and join us? How about these:
- Work with leaders who support and encourage personal development
- Free snacks
- Health insurance
- Performance incentives/awards
With Offices in Texas, London and New Delhi, Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Lepide Data Security Platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Statistically:
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today
We are looking for an experienced, Software Implementations Engineer to join our fast-growing global business. They must be an excellent communicator and ensure they can easily build rapport with clients and work well under pressure. We expect the right candidate to be well educated and have specific experience in Project Management and Software Implementations. Ideally, they will have experience of Data/Cyber security technologies within a windows environment. Above all they must be eager to learn, be highly organized and be able to manage their time effectively in a fast paced, fast-growing company.
- Implementing and deploying our award-winning data security platform in our global enterprise customer’s environment.
- Scope out the implementation phases in detail to then follow closely for a successful deployment.
- Work closely with customer contacts, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to build detailed project plans and success criteria for customer deployments.
- Solution mapping to the requirements of the customer based upon the SoW.
- Test all of the functionality within the customers environment and ensure it is meeting the customers’ requirements.
- Understand how to translate functionality into solutions for specific business challenges.
- Work with a large production team to continuously to improve our products and services.
- Implementation health checks to ensure the solution is continuing to meet the customers’ business needs.
- Provide full support and training to the customer until implementation is complete
- Document and manage customer specific implementation guides for our documentation center.
- B. Tech or MCA in relevant area.
- 3+ experience in project management and implementing software solutions in enterprise customer environments.
- Deep understanding of how to perform administrative tasks in Windows with knowledge of the full Microsoft stack including (but not limited to) Windows networking, Active Directory/Group Policy, Exchange, Windows Servers, SQL server, Databases, Microsoft 365, (Audit Logs, Modern Authentication, MFA, etc), TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Certification is a plus.
- PowerShell scripting knowledge preferred
- Experience in handling complex customer issues and solving problems.
- Excellent written communications (in English): clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communication (in English)s: articulate, cooperative, patient, listening skills
- Experience with SIEM / Auditing / Compliance related technologies.
- Understanding of IT and the business needs of technology.
- Experience in having worked in a high risk / secure environment preferable.
- You have experience working with CRM technologies such as Salesforce.