- Customer Portal
Junior Technical Support Engineer
Suppor | NOIDA | India | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Would you like to work in a well-established, highly acclaimed, fast paced rapidly growing global company? Are you hard working and looking for the opportunity to build, solidify and strengthen your career in a well-established organisation?
We provide a fun and flexible working environment for all our employees and reward hard work with various perks, incentives and further opportunities to study and learn the latest technologies.
We encourage and motivate you to grow both professionally and personally. We want you to excel in your role to fulfil your potential and grow alongside us as we grow as an organisation. If you work hard, why shouldn’t you get promoted?
Want some more reasons to come and join us? How about these:
- Work with leaders who support and encourage personal development
- Free snacks
- Health insurance
- Performance incentives/awards
With Offices in Texas, London and New Delhi, Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Lepide Data Security Platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the centre of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Statistically:
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today
If we’ve still got your attention, please read on and let us know if we are describing you:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on inhouse projects on our award-winning Data Security Platform in Enterprise Environments
- Interest or certifications in Cybersecurity a plus
- Innovate and support in world class customer service for support tickets resolution
- Work closely with Team Leads to meet SLA and customer requirements
- Creation of technical documents and articles for team and customer use.
- Ensuring that the customer expectations are met within the committed timeframes.
- Zeal to learn.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- B.Tech (IT and CS), MCA
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Microsoft Certification a plus