Lepide is a fast growing organisation with a wealth of talent behind its award-winning solutions. Join the Lepide family by applying for one of the available openings listed below, or by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Marketing Campaign Manager
Kent – Salary DOEApply Now
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Campaign Manager will work in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop and execute integrated email and social media campaigns to generate top of the funnel leads.
Preferred candidate will be office-based, but flexible work from home is available.
- Meet regularly with the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing to determine lead generation goals and progress.
- Devise and maintain email marketing sequences with the aim of engaging top of the funnel leads in key regions for the Sales Development Representative to pursue.
- Manage the full campaign lifecycle, from implementation and measurement to reviewing and optimisation.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing materials, emails and other campaign assets.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs/ROI.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Experience of running marketing automation campaigns from cradle to grave is essential.
- Experience of building marketing automations using Pardot or similar.
- Experience of running successful social media ads (particularly LinkedIn).
- Experience of working with Salesforce.
- Knowledge/understanding of the data security industry (i.e. Insider Threats, Data Breaches, Ransomware, Data Protection, Least Privilege etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in a high tempo team environment.