Marketing | NOIDA | India | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Would you like to work in a well-established, highly acclaimed, fast paced rapidly growing global company? Are you hard working and looking for the opportunity to build, solidify and strengthen your career in a well-established organisation?
We provide a fun and flexible working environment for all our employees and reward hard work with various perks, incentives and further opportunities to study and learn the latest technologies.
We encourage and motivate you to grow both professionally and personally. We want you to excel in your role to fulfil your potential and grow along side us as we grow as an organisation.
With Offices in Texas, London and New Delhi, Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Lepide Data Security Platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing enterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Statistically:
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customer satisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today
If we’ve still got your attention, please read on and let us know if we are describing you:
- Complete ownership of the product quality
- Review and analyse system specifications, requirements and raise requirement queries/gap proactively
- Creation, review of Test Scripts strategically meeting the business objective and ensure all the review comments are incorporated
- Identify data requirements and raises issues/blockers proactively ensuring follow up on ETA
- Identify all the 3rd party dependencies beforehand and ensure mitigation plan around it
- Report bugs and errors in the defect tracking tool ensuring it follows defect life cycle. Ensure RCA is performed after every release
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC/STLC
- Mentor and train QA engineers ensuring they are delivering the quality outputs
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project
- Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements
- Resolving conflicts among team members
- Set high standards and benchmarks for self and QA team with no compromise on quality
The Successful Applicant
- High degree of accountability, excellent collaborator
- Always striving to understand & contribute to the big picture
- Extensive experience in conducting sanity, functional, regression, and exploratory testing of windows applications, mobile and web app, API testing, and
- ands-on SQL
- Ability to switch projects based on changing priorities in a dynamic, agile software development environment and manage priorities without compromising on
- he quality
- Ability to quickly learn new areas, identify and prioritize the related testing work
- Strong ability to work independently in a techno-functional environment
- Coordinate with the developer, product manager and other business stakeholders on test case review, identify missing and complex test case scenarios. Proactive in getting the queries, issues and conflicts resolved
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Efficient Test execution, publish test report and coordinate with product/project stakeholder
- Developing and establishing QA measure and testing standards in new application/products
- Quality focused and strives to raise the bar on quality benchmarks
- Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator
What's On Offer
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems in a growing space
- Opportunity to mentor a team