Development | NOIDA | India | Salary NegotiableApply Now
Would you like to work in a well-established, highly acclaimed, fast paced rapidly growing global company? Are you hard working and looking for the opportunity to build, solidify and strengthen your career in a well-established organization?
We provide a fun and flexible working environment for all our employees and reward hard work with various perks, incentives and further opportunities to study and learn the latest technologies.
We encourage and motivate you to grow both professionally and personally. We want you to excel in your role to fulfil your potential and grow alongside us as we grow as an organization. If you work hard, why shouldn’t you get promoted?
Want some more reasons to come and join us? How about these:
- Work with leaders who support and encourage personal development
- Health insurance
- Performance incentives/awards
With Offices in Texas, London and New Delhi, Lepide is a global IT security organization, leading the data-centric audit and protection (DCAP) market with the award-winning Lepide Data Security Platform. Our mission is to change the way most organizations protect their unstructured data. By putting data at the center of their IT security strategy, they can ensure they are tackling data security at the source of the problem. We help organizations by providing nterprise level insight into data and the surrounding systems, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Statistically:
- We have over 1000 customers across 150 countries globally.
- We have unprecedented customer support with 99% customersatisfaction.
- We are the fastest growing provider of DCAP in the market today
If we’ve still got your attention, please read on and let us know if we are describing you:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand product requirements and system specifications Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software and/or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee system solution design, implementation of solution architecture and provide guidance to team members on how to technically implement the architecture in technical components / modules
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Architect scalable SaaS product and produce arch/design documents with detailed functional system specification.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, performance etc
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Provide technical leadership, oversee and work closely with the development teams constantly reviewing the code and maintain quality of the design.
- Interact with product management and leadership team, understand requirements, and convert the requirements to product features.
- Own delivery of the product - be a go getter and drive engineering teams towards flawless execution and delivery.
- Design and conduct various experiments to make right data driven elegant architectural tradeoff decisions and decide the appropriate tools and programming languages for implementation.
- Implement scalable database systems using mySQL/bigdata databases and caches such as Redis, Elasticsearch etc.
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of recent hands-on experience in architecting and building complex solutions that run in SaaS/PaaS environments, especially on cloud leveraging SaaS based Microservices development coupled with Distributed Caching & Message Queuing.
- Should have experience in developing solution architecture and/or evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Should have excellent knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability) Should have experience with Full Stack development with experience in technology stacks/frameworks like PHP, Laravel, HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax, MySQL
- Good to have Architected solutions that handle Big Data and should be proficient in data analytics
- Must have Expert level proficiency in Design / Architectural patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Must demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Experience in web-based application migration from on-premise to SaaS model is a big plus.
- Experience of Integration patterns and associated best practice(e.g. Web Services, REST API's)
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Web services related, functionally decomposed architecture, Load Balancing of Web Services and applications, designing multitenant systems, Clustering and sharding of data, microservices architecture / design patterns, and throttling and performance management of such services