How to Configure Events in Lepide Event Log Manager after Adding the Computers in it 1943 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Configure Events in Lepide Event Log Manager after Adding the Computers in it

How to Configure Events in Lepide Event Log Manager after Adding the Computers in it

I am unable to view any Event Log in Event Browser after adding the computers in the Manage Group section
    is there any further configuration is required in order to get Event Logs from the added computer and groups?

Hi denis

After Adding the computers follow the below steps in order to get event logs from that particular computer

Manage Groups -> Select particular Computer -> right click -> modify computer -> In new window give the credential for that computer -> select all/ desired type of events that you want to monitor -> click apply and Ok

Follow the same procedure for all the computers whom you want to monitor

In the event browser you will get all your Event Logs

Ohh thanks Pankaj , I missed to add them, now Event Collection is running I have selected all the Events, will let you know if any problem will occur

+ Reply to Thread