Error when running the reports "Error when converting a string into date and/or time" 5366 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error when running the reports "Error when converting a string into date and/or time"

Error when running the reports "Error when converting a string into date and/or time"

Hi

I downloaded the software LepideAuditor Suite and was able to install & configure successfully but got an error while running the reports, due to which I am not able to see any of the logs.

Error I got is - "Error when converting a string into date and / or time".

Please help me to resolve the problem.

Hi

Thanks for posting your issue here.

As per the error you post here, seems that you are using an older version of the software. Please check the version of the software by click on Help-> About LepideAuditor Suite

If the version you are using is below 15.0 then please download the latest version of the software which contain fix for this issue, from the link below

http://www.lepide.com/lepideauditor/download.html.

Also perform following action before installing the latest version:
    1. Uninstall Agent
    2. Uninstall Software
    3. Install the new version of the software.

Thanks.

Thanks for your help. Now I am getting the reports.

I have a question related to the Auditing of SQL Server.

->Can it be able to provide records when there is any change in database like insert, update delete.

LepideAuditor for SQL Server will be able to audit the attributes related to the database tables. However, it will not be able to audit the data present inside the tables.

Here is a list of operations on which auditing can be done:

1. Create: Our software keeps track of any table created in database.
    2. Drop: It audit when any table removed from the database.
    2. Alter: It audit for any alteration like adding column to the table or changing the permissions.

+ Reply to Thread