Not getting any reports of Logon/ Logoff. 5380 https://lepide.com
Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not getting any reports of Logon/ Logoff.

Not getting any reports of Logon/ Logoff.

Hello,

I recently downloaded your software LepideAuditor Suite and it works great as needed. I am able to see the reports and health monitoring section properly as
    required.

But the problem is when I generate the logon/logoff reports it shows nothing.

Can anyone help me to get these reports as it is our top most requirement due to which we consider this software.

Thanks

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query here.

As you are getting rest of the reports except for Logon/Logoff reports, we request you to check the configuration settings to enable these reports by following the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Open "Settings" tab of the software.
    2. Select the component and click on "Modify".
    3. Select "Object Class and Other Settings".
    4. Check the boxes for "Audit Failed Logon" and "Audit Successful User Logon/Logoff".
    5. Click "OK" to save the changes.

Thank you.

Hello Syed

As per your suggestion I followed the same steps but still not able to get the reports on Logon/Logoff.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong or suggest some troubleshoot to resolve it.

Hi John,

If you are still not getting reports on Logon/Logoff then you need to create a customized group policy.

Please follow the link below and execute the steps as mentioned at the domain controller, of which logon/logoff monitoring you want to
    enable.

http://www.lepide.com/configurationg...monitoring.pdf

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread